Stings2pee

Fuck Kamenka! *RESPAWN*

Where players spawn should be of no concern of yours watsover!!!

You basically want to make the game easier for yourself and take all the loot from Cherno without having to deal with any respawning players?!

:rolleyes:

To everyone saying: "what's the problem with spawning close to your friends/group"... Let me give you an example:

Me and my group of 5 friends are going around player-killing. We let our guard down momentarily and YOU (an independent player) manage to kill one of my group members. Everyone takes cover and waits without another shot fired. 30 seconds later, our fallen comrade respawns back into our group. You kill another two of my group members before getting killed yourself. You respawn in Kamenka while my other 2 friends respawn back into the group and we continue our way to the NW airfield and not a fuck was given.

Get the picture?

And finally we get to the root of your whining... Again, what does it bother you if you play alone and play the game for "scavenging". If you don't care about your equipment and nothing more than the thrill of playing. Why does it bother you that people in the group practically don't lose their equipment? If you're not a munchkin as you claim not to be how does this situation affect you?

What's the point of that? So you can go loot your old body for the stuff you had before? If that's the case, the why not just have people start with stuff. Or make everyone unable to die. Either way it defeats the purpose of the game. If you die, you have to start over, from a new place, and create a new story with a new character.

Have you seen the front page of the website? Scavange > Slay > SURVIVE

Getting equipment is easy, surviving with it for as long as possible is the true goal of the game. If you start from some major city or just a village that has few high yield barns like prygodka you can get pretty much all equipment you need in about 30-45 mins if you're lucky in a way that it wasn't just looted. And again, if someone likes to get geared up quickly and respawn close to their body, why does it bother you? It doesn't affect your game a bit.

I think the best thing would an option to choose west or east. Divide the map in two and if you choose west you will spawn anywhere between Kamenka and Prigorodky, Choose east and spawn anywhere between Elektro and nizhonye. That way you still have to run bit to meet up with your friends again and the randomness is still there.

Yeah, do this. The hard part about meeting up with buddies is actually crossing Elecktro and/or Cherno if you happen to spawn on different coasts. With this we can find people within 10 minutes of running if we all spawn on the same coast.

Put a 1 hour cooldown between each respawns, problem solved, and you give some time for those who need "timeout" to cool off after being murdered.

was discussed before - a death timer that doubles within a rolling 24 period.

2 min

4 min

8 min etc etc

Even if this does happen, those kind of players will just come up to a group of zombies, jump off a building or what-ever so they respawn.

I already said that, in like page 2 or something. lol.

Someone once suggested that people could choose to be a group, and then that group would spawn at a random location. They mentioned using cards or something, but that was the meat of it.

Remember, what happens in Kamenka, STAYS in Kamenka!

Sleeping bags?

1. Has to be placed in the forest.

2. After placing one it takes 30 minutes or more before being "active", if you die in this time it disappears, resetting your spawn.

3. You cannot place one within x distance of a tent.

4. Any other player can destroy your sleeping bag resetting you to default spawns.

just spitballing

if you die and you want to get back to your friends walk towards them, if it is far and they ARE friends they will meet up half way with you.

that is what FRIENDS do but as you know there are no FRIENDlies in CHERNO.

it would help though if places like kamenka (i love that bridge :D) and krutoy cap had something worth while to loot.

though i think it would be nice if there was a spawn point up north near guba and rify

though i think a para drop would work nice, crashing a plane or being shipwrecked (only logical explanation for being / waking up on the beach in my mind).

the para drop could cover the whole map ? and you can get bearings of where you are, just make it low alt drop 1000 m or so.

Im quite fine spawning there... I just run to the airfield for my first gun... then onto churno.

Really.. its not that far.

Choose a town where your character is from, thats where he spawns. Not just coastal places, ALL towns should be spawn points in my opinion

Why don't they include a spawn menu to let people choose where they spawn? It's not that hard.

Oh, so you mean everyone can spawn in Cherno/Elektro and start hacking each other to death with hatchets? Yeah, sure, GREAT IDEA.

Choose a town where your character is from, thats where he spawns. Not just coastal places, ALL towns should be spawn points in my opinion

Don't support this, I can see people choosing the towns around the airfield and just running straight to the barracks to gear up. Getting to the barracks and airfield is meant to be a goal, not just another place to walk to...

Don't support this, I can see people choosing the towns around the airfield and just running straight to the barracks to gear up. Getting to the barracks and airfield is meant to be a goal, not just another place to walk to...

Like they do with Cherno and Elektro?

Why don't they include a spawn menu to let people choose where they spawn? It's not that hard.

Cause that's the opposite of realism or survival. I agree with OP.

but what happens if someone spawns in at the debug plains due to a bug?

Simple. The developers fix the bug. Going by your logic, you want the developers to design the game AROUND the bug. :P

Kamenka is a good spawn point for experienced players that head straight to Zeleno and Stary/NWAF next.