Pallidum

[WAR] Pandemic Legion declares war on the imposter legion

Pandemic Legion is a respected gaming community known for our fair and honest gameplay.

No need to keep reading after bs as blatant as this.

I love you man. It is my dream to have you shoot out my kneecaps and use me as survivor bait. Have some rep.

So many no nuance having' date=' left brained motherfuckers in this forum. The OP is theatre. Can all the engineering undergraduates pipe down and let PL roleplay the Legion hoes to repeated death please? You're not the first ever person to encounter dramatic theatre. Romeo and Juliet wouldn't be Romeo and Juliet if the Capulets just said "sit down and keep it to yourself fags."

Can a mod set up a subforum for wars and bounty hunting?

[/quote']

EDITED BY OKTYABR:

Moreover, nowhere in the forum rules does it state that people are not allowed to discuss player actions or their public behavior. It makes specific provisions against harassment and offensive content - nothing close to which been posted in this thread (or most of the threads you have locked and or deleted).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE ARE THE RULES:

Flaming:

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Use common sense while posting.

Don't be a pain in the ass:

Or I will not be pleased. You do not want to see me displeased.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVW would have offered protection for a cost, if Imposter Legion stood there ground... But nah good luck. PL doesnt give up easily 07!

I guess I'm a little confused at this.

This specifically is a "Bash Legion thread". Specifically their behavior on their servers and on these forums and others has reached the point where action by other players needed to be taken. No one is using abusive language' date=' harassing them, or doing anything other then reporting their experiences.

What gives you the right to say that that isn't ok?

[/quote']

No, it's not. How do I know that? Because I've personally closed at least two of them in the past that were.

What you are missing are the posts that have already been deleted. Advice: don't pick a fight with a mod when you don't even know what the hell you are talking about.

You're making the assumption that due to my low post count and semi-recent reg date that I don't know what's transpired on these forums nor do I know your repeated attempts to quell discussion regarding player actions. You're wrong of course - I've been following these forums and playing the mod since it was first released to the general public.

Moreover, nowhere in the forum rules does it state that people are not allowed to discuss player actions or their public behavior. It makes specific provisions against harassment and offensive content - nothing close to which been posted in this thread (or most of the threads you have locked and or deleted).

Your repeated attempts to quell discussion of other players actions has however drawn notice and that's why I'm posting here. I had assumed originally that we would be able to have a mature discussion on these forums, however if you would prefer to take this to a private message and not have your "moderator" status questioned in public, I would be more than willing to oblige.

The thing is my friend, there have been many threads made about [Legion] in the past...

And Rocket has said specifically that there are to be no more threads bitching about [Legion] servers.

If you want to bitch about them, go to their forums.

That's what he's talking about. We have all heard the stories....and we don't really care. If you have a problem with them...take it up with them. This forum is for the devs to get feedback from the community, not for people to whine about a certain clan.

That's all.

Maybe if your clan name wasn't so cliche and overused other people wouldn't be using it...

Just change your tags to LGN or something

Most probably the gayest shit I've ever seen. How about both 'clans' pissbolt back to Minecraft?

Wellllll this will be fun. Where's my popcorn?

Hope you kids enjoy killing each other, I'll be looting when the dust settles.

Ok after coming home from work to see...whatever this is, im going to put my two cents in. One, this cori fellow is making calls he isnt allowed to make, nor should have he done what he did, with that said hes mine to deal with...and im not nice. Two, if anyones names been dragged through the mud its us. We had issues early on that were dealt with and this "security" issue that keeps coming up, was a ghost server spawned off an error in the box, thus creating a server we couldnt see, nor interact with, which wasnt covered with battle eye, allowing hackers to use it. That was dealt with how it was because i work and chaos isnt always on, sorry time zones dont match up when u want them to. This community has made somthing out of nothing day in and day out and im tired of the bashing for issues weeks and months old. Its a game, things happen and issues arise, but most have been dealt with while others in the works. The world doesnt revolve around yall, sorry. And lastly, i dont know who "pandemic legion" is, but calling us an imposter legion is kinda stupid, unless u can show a legal document showing you have sole ownership of the word legion, which i know u cannot, were done here. We have a name that happens to be part of yall, big freakin whoop.

Actually after looking at my dates right, we were one of the first server providers here in DayZ when we started with Dallas 3 and later four. At that time there was no Pandemic legion, so actually you came after us. Good Game

I like this thread, as I see the two types of people in here.

Those who play EVE Online and those who don't

Those who don't play EVE Online see this as serious threatening of Legion clan or whatever.

Those who do play EVE Online see it as it really is, just a bit of fun.

I hope legion clan are ready, because if Pandemic Legion are after something, they will go after it. (Or not, who knows, there isn't really any technetium to be gained)

Also keep in mind the majority of PL people who play this game are unmarked, do not wear a tag, but are active all the same.

Also, hola TEST bros!

Clearly the use of the name "Legion" is the issue being raised in the OP /sarcasm

Furthermore, just because your name has been "dragged through the mud" doesn't give your members the right to do it others without consequence. Good day to you sir.

There will be actions taken against cori as i stated. I dont control cori or babysit legion members. He will be dealt with. We done here?

Dear Nomad,

You may not know who we are. That is understandable. I do recommend, however, that you find out before making any big statements.

Many loves, hugs and kisses!

Z-Marshal Palli 'Sparklehooves' Treponema

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nomad' pid='31934' dateline='1337311550']

There will be actions taken against cori as i stated. I dont control cori or babysit legion members. He will be dealt with. We done here?

Nomad I don't think the OP was being serious.

I think he was ribbing you guys in and EVE fashion.

I come from a community with an established forum that's over a decade old, over 2,000 registered members and we've played everything under the sun, including EVE, which I abandoned for thinking it a bit too hostile (gay) for my day-to-day likes.

The one thing people need to realize (the OP and target in question obviously do) is that while you can be a ruthless asshole in the game... this forum is NOT the game.

I too am curious to see how this ends up. As far as I know it's the first inter-clan squabble in DayZ. Please be patient, make more popcorn, and watch the fun. I appreciate the rest of you containing any off-topic trolling, flaming, etc. to yourselves, at least as long as this thread is open.

Thanks in advance.

As far as I'm concerned, =HA= still has alot to settle with Legion. We would be interested in talking more with a representative of Pandemic Legion, and maybe forming an alliance for the duration of the Legion "problem".

1 question :

How are you going to know who you should attack if representatives of the clan have the same skins that other players do have?Im pretty sure it'll end up in you attacking every group of 2-3 guys you see nearby.

expecting PL to already have spies in [LEGION] to spy on all coms and forums.

also looking forward to the usual biased and overly bloated reports on kugu :D