Pallidum

[WAR] Pandemic Legion declares war on the imposter legion

Nomad' pid='35254' dateline='1337400882']

I also didnt satisfy your demands' date=' i banned cori for my own reasons

[/quote']

Of course you did, dear. It was wrong of me to suggest anything differently. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

You're now down to one of my demands satisfied.

Apologetic,

Doingwrong-Marshal Palli 'Unsatisfied' Treponema

Forte is on to something great there. A option to "check wallet" (or something like that for more immersion than dogtags, since I assume these guys aint soldiers) which holds the ID of the person dead would pretty awesome.

what server is the war going to be on

Wherever the enemy treads, PL will be there.

Also, what I found funny, and probably quite hurtful to PL, is that right now:

Pandemic Legion to DayZ

is what

Band of Brothers was to EVE Online

When it first started

I'll just leave that here

Banning Shadowy PL Insider for trolling was going a bit far there moderators. His post was possibly one of the best in this thread so far, and was by the look of it intended to stop the trolling of others and general shitting up of this marvellous thread.

How about all of the members of both of your clans get down on your knees and S my C, because that's obviously the closest you'll ever come to getting laid. Grow. Up.

Congratulations for making your own clan look worse. I never would have seen that quote was it not for this thread, and never would have had a negative disposition towards your clan.

So congratulations, you won yourself the Worst Clan Award! You can claim your prize in the lobby on your way out.

Banning Shadowy PL Insider for trolling was going a bit far there moderators. His post was possibly one of the best in this thread so far' date=' and was by the look of it intended to stop the trolling of others and general shitting up of this marvellous thread.

[/quote']

Unfortunately the moderators here seem to LLLOOOOVVVVEEE using their pretty buttons.

Even so' date=' we've already won. They've removed their clan tags in shame, and...

[/quote']

I assume we can rely on all Pandemic Legion members proudly wears your tag?

I really like you guys effort to putting you name in stone for the community to see and I hope your get the warm rays of fame shining bright upon your hungering faces.

I find it a little pointless however, dayZ in it's current state doesn't really support your war declaration. Taking into consideration the amount of servers, map size, easy name changing AND the fact that you can't identify individual players ingame, I wish you the best of luck spending your time chasing people that go against you.

For sheer forum attention I give you 10/10

How about all of the members of both of your clans get down on your knees and S my C' date=' because that's obviously the closest you'll ever come to getting laid. Grow. Up.

[/quote']

I'm sorry, did we hit a nerve? The people here are simply trying to have a bit of fun with the game, as well as providing suggestions on how the game should progress.

Fyi, Pandemic Legion is more of a community and certainly not a clan. The average member age is late 20s, and many arfRe married and have children. This is merely a fun outlet to stir things up, so can we keep personal attacks out please.

You should simply sit on the sidelines and watch this drama unfold if you do not have anything constructive related to the game to contribute. You'll have more fun that way

Was just waiting for something like this to happen - it's really beneficial for the fun of all and people should understand where PL is coming from its a gentlemen sport to have enemies and that you play everywhere online meta-gaming style but you don't go hating RL but are mature about it. When I was barely old enough to drink I went to an EvE meet-up RL and got my first beer and friends from my mortal enemies which where like twice my age (they where pirates - I was ISS carebear). ... come to think about it that sounded wrong :rolleyes:

Also total every [ex-] eve player was waiting for this:

Dropping supers.

titans-galore.jpg

Yes' date=' the dev teams can add tools to aid in these, like collecting name tags of the bodies you check, but other than that, it should be free game.

[/quote']

Now THAT is a bitchin suggestion! Like collecting dogtags in BF3 for knife kills. Take a few seconds, "Inspect body" or whatever, collect that player's name, etc. Put it into some sort of stats.

:dodgy:

Do you really want this game to be a TDM game or something? Hey, how about a leaderboard with who killed the most players, maybe he wins a copy of ARMA3 or something? Maybe we could also have a smaller map and only like 30 minutes per round or something? Then we just put some in blue, some in red, add some zombies and "yeeeeehhaa! let's kill, bitches!!!Lulzzzz!!"

Please, no need to put anything to "reward" player killing. It's already happening and it already has it's own rewards.

The idea of a dogtag is nice (though survivors arn't soldiers I think? could be wrong), to check the name of a player who died (in the check body system already I think no?), but collecting it is a useless mechanic.

I just want a way to identify people I've killed or dead people I find. Would add to the immersion, and what kind of 20+ year old doesn't carry some kind off ID?

Though the immersion would be broken if it said on the ID something like "xxXJailBitchXxx1994" or some other... creative, nickname.

First blood has been drawn.

Our apologies for starting the war a bit late. We were otherwise occupied in stalking a PC Gamer journalist, and later rescuing our Tech Moons in Distress in the Serious Business Internet Spaceships game EVE Online.

Operative Malcore and Operative Pallidum discovered a group of cowardly imposter legion playing on a server with the most lenient of settings, Virginia 16.

I arrived at the scene first, brandishing my trusty makarov. Upon reaching Elektro, I found a group of four survivors, one of whoom had a name I believed was one of the Legion, albeit without clan tags. As I'd already spotted other names of Legion members without clan tags, I heroically opened fire, courageously hitting him squarely in the back. He started bleeding, but did not die. Instead, he cowardly started running across the field, drawing the attention of about a dozen zombies towards him and one of his friends.

In the meantime, I started firing on his compatriots, wounding one. Unbeknowns to me, a saviour, possibly unaffiliated, decapitated me and proudly exclaimed his victory in the sideband.

The Gods of War granted me another chance, however, landing me with a new Makarov near the shores of Otmel. I ran back to Elektro, but operative Malcore had already arrived at the scene. Following my highly inaccurate directions, he managed to spot all three survivors of the original group and quickly dispatched them.

I arrived at the scene again, knowing that one of the recently deceased would likely carry weaponry sufficient to continue my glorious quest, upon which we spotted two of the tagged imposter legions. Operative Malcore, carrying the only long ranged weaponry on the field took aim, and rained fire upon the infidels, like a divine power striking down from the skies.

ApgCw.jpg

Two rounds in the chest, and imposter legion ExpendableOne23 disconnects.

6nvps.jpg

Never fear, imposter legion Taylor was swiftly taken down. He should be commended for not disconnecting immediately after taking a bullet through the head.

Bloodily,

Killing-Marshal Pallidum 'Murderous' Treponema

DISCLAIMER: Operative Pallidum did not take the killing shots on the imposter legion. Operative Malcore did, unfortunately out of sight of Operative Pallidum, hence the lack of targets in the screenshots. :(

It sadly appears that all the imposter legion members have left Virginia 16. Perhaps they couldn't stomach the thought of war. :(

This is fucking awesome!! Seriously reporting all legion members I find on this forum.

This is gaming at it's finest!

PL you don't have supers in DayZ. I'd be wary.

DMR's rifles are the supercarriers of Dayz, also we have some titans aka M107 " cut you in half with one .50 bullet" rifles