Pallidum

[WAR] Pandemic Legion declares war on the imposter legion

DelveBowl didnt work out... lets all go to arma2 and declare war so we can at least win for once.. basically what i am seeing here

theres always gonna' be hate for the people at the top.

At the top ?

What fuck are you talking about.

The imposter legion has failed to answer to our demands. Perhaps the fact that their accusations against us were not only highly unfounded, but that the hacking witnessed by one of our operatives occurred on a server, owned by a clan to be unnamed to protect the presumed innocent, have shamed them into silence.

As such, a state of war shall now exist between Pandemic Legion and the imposter legion until such a time that our demands are met, or we get bored, whichever comes first.

Hugs and kisses,

Z-Marshall Palli '♥♥♥' Treponema

Shamed us into silence, hardly. Where in any of those pictures shows anything about us, whos accusing who now? All this cause of one 17 year old that we do not control. Do what u will, im done with this situation.

Dear Mr Nomad Duder,

I did not, in any way, mention your clan's name in association with the hacked server.

Toodlidoo,

Bling-marshal Pallidumb 'Goldilocks' Treponema

isnt pandemic legions the guys from eve online, if so.. hey i remember you guys :D

I have declared myself King of the North.

*raises sword*

FOR THE KING OF THE NORTH

edit:

:D:D:D

So take up your sword in hand

Even as the last man dies

Cry loud and make your final stand

and my song shall rise

And red the grass beneath his feet,

and red his banners bright,

and red the glow of setting sun

that bathed him in its light.

"Come on, come on" the great lord called,

"my sword is hungry still."

And with a cry of savage rage,

They swarmed across the rill...

difference between dayz and eve:

zombies

no high sec

no titans

If this is the way you guys act over a game I'd hate to meet you in real life. Do you all have aspergers or autism or something?

That was uncalled for.

Some people may take offense to it either way. I say let them have their war for it's their own call, yes? They're both clans and sometimes clans have war which may result in this, there is really nothing wrong with this until someone acts out of line and goes too far.

Yeah I can understand that but can they not keep the aggression in game and not publicly launch attacks on each other on the forum? You can delete my previous 2 posts if you think may cause offence.

I'll leave it be, I told you what was necessary.

As for the thread? Theres simply nothing wrong with it and people seem to enjoy watching conflict between two groups as you would watch two groups in-game, as long as it doesn't spread out of the thread and begin attacking or causing conflicts of interest within other threads then there is really no issue with it.

It just all seems extremely childish to me. Surely its not good publicity for the game if it takes another group to sort a "hacking" group out?

So that everyone understands. There is 2 legions in this dayz mod. We Are Legion (me and the rest of WaL with [Legion] Tags and then there is the Pandemic Legion who have been known to be hackers with tags that I do not know of. But as of now' date=' for people complaining that the WaL clan are the hackers, you have all misunderstood. So I am here to explain what is going on here.[/quote']

Pandemic Legion is a respected gaming community known for our fair and honest gameplay. We are a friendly and welcoming gaming community with high standards, mature players and helpful members. Many of our members have played together for over a decade, and the Pandemic Legion community was established in 2007, being an active and accepting gaming community in games such as EVE Online, Battlefield3 and Minecraft. Due to our size and the skill of our players, there have been the occasional accusations of hacking or cheating from people unable to meet our standards. Rest assured that no such accusations have been proven. On the contrary, most accusations have been proven to be highly unfounded and guided by jealousy and hate.

Due to the hateful quote posted above, we, Pandemic Legion, find our name dragged in the mud. The accusations are hurtful and wounds us greatly. It is because if this that we, with great regret, see no other recourse than to declare war against the imposter legion.

The imposter legion, tag [LEGION] have 24 hours to respond to this declaration of war. Once this time is up, hostilities will commence unless the following demands are met:

* The imposter legion MUST publically denounce the statements made by member Cori.

* The imposter legion MUST publically expel member Cori from their ranks.

* The imposter legion MUST pay reparations consisting of no less than ten (10) military grade, scoped weapons (CCO, ACOG, sniper rifles not including CZ550) with at least three (3) mags of ammo per weapon.

If the very reasonable demands listed above are not met, Pandemic Legion will declare an all-out war against the imposter legion. We will hunt your players. We will kill ANYONE with a [LEGION] tag. We will invade your servers, and kill anyone playing on them. These hostilities will last until the above demands are met, or we get bored, whichever comes first.

Best regards,

Z-Marshal Pallidum Treponema

PS: During the hostilities, we will be carefully monitoring for any attempt to disconnect during firefights, admin kicks, unwarranted player bans, hacking or other kind of cheating. We do not cheat, but we will report anyone who does.

You are some serious nerds.

It just all seems extremely childish to me. Surely its not good publicity for the game if it takes another group to sort a "hacking" group out?

Please refrain from accusing the imposter legion of hacking. There is absolutely no proof that the imposter legion is responsible for any hacking at this point.

The One True Glorious Pandemic Legion has gone to war with the imposter legion for their hurtful words on a public forum. Until they can heal our wounded hearts by a peace offering of love and friendship (plus ammo), we shall wage unrestricted war against them (unless we're distracted by other stuff such as streamsniping PC gamer "journalists").

Kittens and Puppies,

Pony-Marshal Palli 'Twilight Dash' Treponema

This is exciting. I'd like some SS or fraps of this war.

The whole war dec and demands is pretty nice touch too.