Ander (DayZ)

Experimental 1.7.2.1 test patch

i am from germany and it make a to high ping for me ( 169ms) than i get kicket out about that high ping.......

There are 1.7.2.1 servers up now.. any changelog for the new server update?

Still can't not get this to work, with any of the different beta's using ArmaX, rolling back to 1.7.1.5 with 93965 beta until the hotfix is released and stable with ArmaX

Servers up with experimental 1.7.2.1 patch and serverside fixes:

CZ 01, CZ 02, UK01, UK02, SE 3 to 6

Do i need to update to beta 94876 to get it to work?

Yes. You'll need to update to at least the version the server is running. Which in this case is 94876.

How do I check my current beta patch?

Sixlauncher, does it update automatically?

How can I tell what Arma version I am running? I use 6 launcher and updater. Thank you! (I've been reading the forums like mad, so my appologies if this was posted and I didn't see it).

Baltsar beat me to it...

Edited by Deep Crow

How do I check my current beta patch?

Sixlauncher, does it update automatically?

Main menu, corner down right.

But how do i get the patch, i just find 94700.... torrent?Web load? SixLauncher\Updater? where? and how?

Normaly i just use the six launcher to update or get in the game, but he wont update to 94876... pls help or give me a link where i can help me by myself.

Even if its a stupid question, sry!

But how do i get the patch, i just find 94700.... torrent?Web load? SixLauncher\Updater? where? and how?

Normaly i just use the six launcher to update or get in the game, but he wont update to 94876... pls help or give me a link where i can help me by myself.

Even if its a stupid question, sry!

There you go: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Someone was faster. ^^

Edited by Testificate

Just got kicked from cz01 because of some corrupted memory, so was everybody in my group. Game itself had some massive desync while driving a car. Other then that the game ran really smooth. Only one guy out of our group died instantly while joining.

downloaded the latest beta patch at http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php got a "Wrong cd key error" clicked ok. instaled anyway. then proceeding to login. the launcher shows the correct version but somehow i still get a message ingame saying "Your using an incorrect version of DAY_CODE"

• Like 1

So I use Arma X retail. Wasn't able to play with the 1.7.2, whatever the beta patch.

Now with the 1.7.2.1 I am able to play (an other Arma X user too), with both beta patches 94700 and the 94876. both work.

Found no game breaking bugs till now, only the usual already stated here.

Was also respawned after disconnect to a 10 minutes back from the last postition.

I recommend Arma X user to give this a try. On two versions it worked. Thumb up from me.

Now roll it out :lol:

Edited by ibo

All servers with all version were affected by "corrupt memory" battleye kick :)

Just got kicked from cz01 because of some corrupted memory, so was everybody in my group. Game itself had some massive desync while driving a car. Other then that the game ran really smooth. Only one guy out of our group died instantly while joining.

That happened to SE 6 as well. Well, it is experimental.

ArmA X user and yay I can play.. err.. test. 1.7.2.1 / 94876 is working fine for me. I haven't lost anything (At least not yet). Only glitch/bug/error was an immortal zombie. Yes he ate me, with delight. :) I shot him four times with the winchester but he just kept chewing away. That was creepy. :P

Not 1.7.2.1 related, but installed the latest beta patch, and doesn't seem like it's backwards compatible because I'm unable to join any server still running older beta patches?

Not 1.7.2.1 related, but installed the latest beta patch, and doesn't seem like it's backwards compatible because I'm unable to join any server still running older beta patches?

This is correct as stated in the release info :

* minor fixes and tweaks

** this beta is 1.61.xxxxx and not MP compatible with old 1.60 betas.

This means that you will not be able to play on servers running a 1.60 9******* beta.

ArmAII or DayZ.

1.61 is a future official realease and this is the first beta in that direction.

I have not installed this release for the moment.

So I've been having the "loading" screen problem. Steam user. I've tried just about everything under the sun short of a full redownload of ARMA II. I tried running 1.7.2.1 and getting on the appropriate servers via 6 Launcher but still cannot connect. This time I'm getting stuck at "wait for host" or I get "bad version server rejected connection"

All the SE servers went down?

The SE test servers went down?

Edited by ShiZaNkY