Sign in to follow this  
FaxMonkey

Day Z is insulting to vegans (and animals)

The developer of Day Z, Rocket or Dean Hall, is inflicting his own outdated and insulting beliefs to everyone who plays Day Z.

Whenever you kill an animal your murder count does not increase. Killing an animal... is... murder!

This is just downright pathetic. First of all, life is not binary. There are many people who do not identify animals as something other than food, but I won't get into that.

I'm not vegan, but I fully support their cause of saving animals.

When I play Day Z and kill an animal to increase my blood count, I'm not forced to have reduced humanity and increased murder count - something that should happen.

The developer of Day Z probably (I have no evidence of this at all) insists that it cannot be changed for no valid reason other than personal beliefs.

Bohemians do the right thing and so should Dean Hall, by supporting the vegan movement and not imposing his own murderous beliefs. But what you can do is, don't buy DayZ. Download it for free, because it's a free mod. Also support companies like Google who give you the option of using search engines that haven't been tested on animals.

Oh not one of these again, last one was about offending transgender people...now this?

Vegan for years and I think you're a massive idiot with poor trolling skills for posting this, way too look like a complete retard.

"Bohemians" dumbass.

ill take teh bait with this.

your on teh computer posting this, usign electricity, which had to be manufactured. no matter hwo you do i, (turbines, solo panels, power plant etc) a manufactuing plant at some point did some work, that plant had to be built, which resulted in habbitat loss, which results in animal death.

by usign electricity your a murderer too, and that makes you, as a vegen, a hypocrit.

• Like 2

It's the fucking zombie(or infected, whatever) apocalypse, I really doubt with scarce food supplies that you would still treat animal the same as you do at the moment.

Bingo.

your on teh computer posting this, usign electricity, which had to be manufactured. no matter hwo you do i, (turbines, solo panels, power plant etc) a manufactuing plant at some point did some work, that plant had to be built, which resulted in habbitat loss, which results in animal death.

by usign electricity your a murderer too, and that makes you, as a vegen, a hypocrit.

Next retarded girl i have on Facebook to post something like "OH MY GOD MEAT IS DISGUSTING YOUR ALL HORRIBLE PEOPLE" Im posting what you just said and then i will laugh at the silly dumb blonde try to get out of the situation by saying something like "BUT I HAVE TITS YO"

Oh come on, everyone knows zombies ate all the vegans first to supplement their diet of fat people.

Just because they're zombies isn't an excuse for bad eating habits.

Edited by DeadManDan

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

-Clay Davis

YOU WANNA COME TALK TO ME 'BOUT MONEY LAUNDERING, IN WEST BALTIMORE!?

But in reply to OP...get over it? Meat is the best.

I say we should create the LPZ. Zombies aren't monsters! They just need food, and sadly food is us. We shouldn't be allowed to hurt them. After all, the whole game is an insult to the families of the people that have been zombified, and to the Zombies themselves! We should PROTECT them from themselves!

I say the whole game should revolve around this: Running around, attracting them to special cages near the shore where they will be captured, and they'll get all the medical attention their affliction deserves (And by that I don't mean a bullet in the head).

If the gameplay doesn't change to that IMMEDIATELY! .I'll be forced to take legal actions against Bohemian Interactive.

troll or f***ing retarded?

Both.

Besides spelling like a moron etc, technically correct, no one has a 100% vegan lifestyle, despite dietary and lifestyle choices.

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

-Clay Davis

(y)

Would be nice if you could farm those pumpkins in some villages though.

The developer of Day Z, Rocket or Dean Hall, is inflicting his own outdated and insulting beliefs to everyone who plays Day Z.

Whenever you kill an animal your murder count does not increase. Killing an animal... is... murder!

This is just downright pathetic. First of all, life is not binary. There are many people who do not identify animals as something other than food, but I won't get into that.

I'm not vegan, but I fully support their cause of saving animals.

When I play Day Z and kill an animal to increase my blood count, I'm not forced to have reduced humanity and increased murder count - something that should happen.

The developer of Day Z probably (I have no evidence of this at all) insists that it cannot be changed for no valid reason other than personal beliefs.

Bohemians do the right thing and so should Dean Hall, by supporting the vegan movement and not imposing his own murderous beliefs. But what you can do is, don't buy DayZ. Download it for free, because it's a free mod. Also support companies like Google who give you the option of using search engines that haven't been tested on animals.

dont be fucking stupid and grow some damn balls. animals are FOOD and always have been. its fine that ur a vegetarian, but take ur animal loving carebare bull shit somewhere else.

As a RL vegan, i enjoy killing and gutting the animals the sound makes me want to work in a slaughterhouse and the only thing that stops me would be the smell.

One of my most entertaining moments in the game was finding a tent with 32 meatsteaks in it and eating them all, I had to actually role away as i was so stuffed from them all and since it was first person only server I nearly puked in real life from motion sickness....so realistic

• Like 3

As a RL vegan, i enjoy killing and gutting the animals the sound makes me want to work in a slaughterhouse and the only thing that stops me would be the smell.

One of my most entertaining moments in the game was finding a tent with 32 meatsteaks in it and eating them all, I had to actually role away as i was so stuffed from them all and since it was first person only server I nearly puked in real life from motion sickness....so realistic

Winner. /Thread.

I actually avoid meat products in game. I only eat pasta.

Edited by Undeadsteak
  • Like 1