esuoh

I found a camp at UK41

So I found this camp at UK41.

I spawned on the debug plains and I was heading back to the nearest city when I see a mountain. I remember saying to my friends that I found a place that would be amazing for a camp, and bloody hell, was I right. There was a camp in there.

And I mean a HUGE camp. Lots of vehicles and tents.

So I fill up their pickup truck and get my friends that logged on, so as I left the pickup truck, I heard an Ural speeding through the forest I was in. I hide behind a tree and make an headcount. 4-5 foes, nothing I can't handle.

So I head to the another hill, just a bit up to the north, prone in there, and I scout their camp to see what they were doing. By this time I knew they would be looking for the people who took their pickup truck, so I just kept myself still and watched their movements. One of them gets in a motorcycle and drives to the East.

As soon as their only player with a Ghillie Suit stopped for a bit, I fire my sniper twice at him and I get a confirmed kill. Before the second guy next to him could even react, he was dead too. The third guy saw both of them falling down and tried to get a visual on me, behind the cover of a tent. That was of no use to him, since I killed him easily too.

As soon as my friends get to their camp, I hear shots from the West, trying to kill me. I see dirt flying everywhere, as he tries to snipe me. I zig zag for a bit and try to see him. I can't. Things got serious now, as all my friends are hiding and can't cover me.

I wait for a bit and see he's heading to the North East, just behind where I was. As soon as he shows himself out I get a single shot to his head. So I though it was the end of the story.

5 minutes later we start hearing a couple of shots and since he had what he wanted we just scatter around and go in different directions, so that they can't follow us so easily.

We forgot to blow the rest of their tents, just to piss them off. But that would be too bad, since they had all this trouble. I have no problem with hiding tents, just vehicles. That's really lame.

So each one of us took a vehicle and went their ways. After a couple of hours I get in and head back to their camp just to see if anyone's there.

I see one guy driving a huge Tractor on a field and try to take a shot at him, but he was moving pretty fast and was far away. So I don't risk the shot and let him go, as other people could still be in the camp.

So we head out to the camp and see that there are still ALOT of guns in there. So go get them while you can, if you want.

For the guys from the camp. It was a well built camp, but the amount of vehicle stash was just mega lame.

Still, it's pretty fun to take down people with high-tier gear so easily.

Edited by esuoh

I frequent UK41 quite often so I'll have to check this out, what a nice move not to destroy all of the tents! Unless this is a trap, then I'm on to you ;)

I enjoyed your story. But i died earlier and no longer know where i am so i could not find it so easy, plus i play UK 22 xD

Edited by Authentic92

The vehicle hoarding is bullshit, destroyed all the vehicles i found one time outside the map though, after i saved one for myself. Was sweet.

I frequent UK41 quite often so I'll have to check this out, what a nice move not to destroy all of the tents! Unless this is a trap, then I'm on to you ;)

It's not a trap. Of course you can't know I'm telling the truth, but just go with caution. Also, nothing guarantees that some one else sees this and tries to kill you in there. It would be fun to see this, but I want you guys to have some fun and get some cool guns/ammo/stuff.

I'm almost on the other end of the map by now, so I can't make it there without a vehicle (the one I stole ran out of fuel).

So I found this camp at UK41. The coordinates are 002093 (there's still tents in there, with ALOT of stuff).

I spawned on the debug plains and I was heading back to the nearest city when I see a mountain. I remember saying to my friends that I found a place that would be amazing for a camp, and bloody hell, was I right. There was a camp in there.

And I mean a HUGE camp. Lots of vehicles and tents.

So I fill up their pickup truck and get my friends that logged on, so as I left the pickup truck, I heard an Ural speeding through the forest I was in. I hide behind a tree and make an headcount. 4-5 foes, nothing I can't handle.

So I head to the another hill, just a bit up to the north, prone in there, and I scout their camp to see what they were doing. By this time I knew they would be looking for the people who took their pickup truck, so I just kept myself still and watched their movements. One of them gets in a motorcycle and drives to the East.

As soon as their only player with a Ghillie Suit stopped for a bit, I fire my sniper twice at him and I get a confirmed kill. Before the second guy next to him could even react, he was dead too. The third guy saw both of them falling down and tried to get a visual on me, behind the cover of a tent. That was of no use to him, since I killed him easily too.

As soon as my friends get to their camp, I hear shots from the West, trying to kill me. I see dirt flying everywhere, as he tries to snipe me. I zig zag for a bit and try to see him. I can't. Things got serious now, as all my friends are hiding and can't cover me.

I wait for a bit and see he's heading to the North East, just behind where I was. As soon as he shows himself out I get a single shot to his head. So I though it was the end of the story.

5 minutes later we start hearing a couple of shots and since he had what he wanted we just scatter around and go in different directions, so that they can't follow us so easily.

We forgot to blow the rest of their tents, just to piss them off. But that would be too bad, since they had all this trouble. I have no problem with hiding tents, just vehicles. That's really lame.

So each one of us took a vehicle and went their ways. After a couple of hours I get in and head back to their camp just to see if anyone's there.

I see one guy driving a huge Tractor on a field and try to take a shot at him, but he was moving pretty fast and was far away. So I don't risk the shot and let him go, as other people could still be in the camp.

So we head out to the camp and see that there are still ALOT of guns in there. So go get them while you can, if you want.

For the guys from the camp. It was a well built camp, but the amount of vehicle stash was just mega lame.

Still, it's pretty fun to take down people with high-tier gear so easily.

Honestly, it should be against the rules for you to post this information on the forums. It's not cool. We're all down for pillaging people's stuff, but posting it on the forums is pretty asinine.

• Like 2

Honestly, it should be against the rules for you to post this information on the forums. It's not cool. We're all down for pillaging people's stuff, but posting it on the forums is pretty asinine.

They already moved the rest of the vehicles and moved alot of what they had in the tents to another place. It's not like they're going back to that camp. I'm giving a chance for people who haven't been able to get high-end gear (because guys like the ones who made this camp are literally FARMING every good loot on the servers) to test those guns.

Hehe, nice one House.

Yeah we raided that place pretty hard - House was in our group when they had a shit ton of vehicles. We left 3 normal FALs, 1 NV FAL and some other crap behind.

Watch out those, those fuckers had a couple of camps, each with like 5+ duped tents and some of them empty.

Also, the vehicles that were left behind are: yellow car, motorbike, bicycle, tractor

Congrats guys you found Uganda.I hope you're happy to put 30 poor Ugandans out of a home, oh and BTW I like the way you dramatized the slaying of innocent people that were AFK in their own home.

• Like 1

Congrats guys you found Uganda.I hope you're happy to put 30 poor Ugandans out of a home, oh and BTW I like the way you dramatized the slaying of innocent people that were AFK in their own home.

dafuq?

Hey it's cool that you post about big heists, but it's extremely lame to post the coordinates of the camp for people on other servers. There should be a rule against this. The whole "I'm giving new people a chance!" is bullshit too, because what's the fun in just picking scraps off a camp you magically got the location cause of some random dude on the internet telling you. If you disagree with the way they're playing, shoot them, loot their camp, rape their women, but don't spoil the fun by just bringing in people from other servers.

• Like 2

Hey it's cool that you post about big heists, but it's extremely lame to post the coordinates of the camp for people on other servers. There should be a rule against this. The whole "I'm giving new people a chance!" is bullshit too, because what's the fun in just picking scraps off a camp you magically got the location cause of some random dude on the internet telling you. If you disagree with the way they're playing, shoot them, loot their camp, rape their women, but don't spoil the fun by just bringing in people from other servers.

Okay, okay. I won't post any more server coordinates.

Okay, okay. I won't post any more server coordinates.

Maybe you should remove the coordinates from the OP.

• Like 1

Wewe mpumbavu! Mimi haja ya nyumba yangu kulisha mke wangu na watoto, na wewe alichukua silaha yangu tu uwindaji mbali na nyumbani yangu ya asili!

• Like 1

I took out the coordinates. No more crying now.

Great, now all you have to do is stop talking like a dick.

• Like 2

kwenda kuua mwenyewe!

Wewe mpumbavu! Mimi haja ya nyumba yangu kulisha mke wangu na watoto, na wewe alichukua silaha yangu tu uwindaji mbali na nyumbani yangu ya asili!

dafuq?

If I am correct that guy is from the server.

Seriously, you guys duped so many tents it's not even funny, and I bet those FALs were prob duped too :/

Wow really? A group of players are hoarding the (what I understand to be a limited number per server) vehicles and tents, and you're going to get on him for posting the coordinates? Moving off the map to hoard gear is an exploitative move, and I honestly hope these folks have their caches mowed down and set on fire.

You know what's bullshit? Hoarding every vehicle off the map, so no one except the clanners hoarding them ever get a chance to use them. How do you have the stomach to complain about him ruining their fun, when their off map hoarding makes it less fun for 99% of the server's players?

Wow really? A group of players are hoarding the (what I understand to be a limited number per server) vehicles and tents, and you're going to get on him for posting the coordinates? Moving off the map to hoard gear is an exploitative move, and I honestly hope these folks have their caches mowed down and set on fire.

Nini fagot moto!

Just so you know, that camp wasn't off map at all, it was within the map limits so there's nothing wrong with that. We didn't store anything off map, those of you who saw the co ords in the original post can see very clearly that this was the case. So it was easy(ish) for anyone to find and fair game for absolutely anyone on the server.

The vehicles stored there were found fairly and fixed up fairly and we moved them fairly, again I don't think there is anything wrong with that. We were using them as intended and we took the time and effort to get them where they were. If someone comes on the server and can't find a vehicle that is unfortunate but we were using them a lot and having a great time with them so how is that lame?

People can moan all they want about our camp its travelled with us over a few servers and we have a lot of regular players who contribute to the camp. We had a lot of items yes but we've spent a lot of time building it up.

I'm not bitter that it's been raided, im just sad I wasn't around to join in the fight for it! I'm actually glad someone has found it so we can move around again. I hope you're intending to stay on the server so we can play the revenge game? :D

snipes

Edited by snipes
  • Like 3

Fair play to the guys in the camp, I say! They are playing the game as intended - if this was real-life, you wouldn't just leave a perfectly working vehcile onthe roadside because someone else might come along at some point and joyride in it instead, no, you would take it for yourself and not look back.

The fact the above poster is big enough to not even be riled about being raided shows decency and respect for other players and the game.

I applaud you sir :)

Edited by GeeksterDayZ
  • Like 4

Sorry if this double posts but editing my post doesn't seem to work??

ps @ FrostDMG We didn't have other camps, that was our only camp, there were a few other camps around us that we've been watching but never anything good really. So what you raided was our camp the others aren't, of course you don't have to believe me but I honestly can't think of a reason for us to make it up.

If you find a vehicle of course you are gonna keep it, it makes the game quicker and easier. If we were too quick getting the vehicles before everyone else then that is a shame but with 30 odd players it made our lives easier and more fun.

Everything was ON MAP and i challenge anyone to say they would do something different when they find a car. You aren't gonna find it drive it around and then before you log out put it back in Elektro for everyone to use are you?

• Like 1