Sign in to follow this  
lzugl

Dear Rocket..

about what exactly? in general' date=' no, i am not. if you'd like to have a discussion about this, i invite you to post your argument to the contrary with any evidence or citations to back your point.

[/quote']

Ignoring the OP (He's really just trolling) it's already been explained that hackers do not develop on live DAYZ battleye protected servers. They just don't. End of story. Single Player was causing people to build hacks however and that is why it got removed.

Security compromise? fucking please. Between the Russians shitting on HIVE servers and hackers turning this game into a joke (battleye is shit) I don't think you can tell me it's a security breach. I could script a hack blindfolded for the asseye if I was 14 and thought that kind of shit was cool and fun ruining peoples experience. It's a skiddies dream.

fair enough. can you make my life a bit easier by supplying links to this information so i don't have to search?

He linked his post which got locked for him bumping his own dumb ass post.. shows how much people actually care about your post lol.. NEXT!

he linked a post to something he wrote, not official information, articles, or statistics/numbers that state or support what he is saying, that's what i'm asking for here.

but... i... think you're cute... can we spoon?

Did you even read the thread you stupid fuck? It explains quite a bit. You should probably pull the dayz t-shirt out of your fanboy asshole for a second and read it.

Ignoring the OP (He's really just trolling) it's already been explained that hackers do not develop on live DAYZ battleye protected servers. They just don't. End of story. Single Player was causing people to build hacks however and that is why it got removed.

Security compromise? fucking please. Between the Russians shitting on HIVE servers and hackers turning this game into a joke (battleye is shit) I don't think you can tell me it's a security breach. I could script a hack blindfolded for the asseye if I was 14 and thought that kind of shit was cool and fun ruining peoples experience. It's a skiddies dream.

fair enough. can you make my life a bit easier by supplying links to this information so i don't have to search?

He linked his post which got locked for him bumping his own dumb ass post.. shows how much people actually care about your post lol.. NEXT!

he linked a post to something he wrote' date=' not official information, articles, or statistics/numbers that state or support what he is saying, that's what i'm asking for here.

[/quote']

Did you even read the thread you stupid fuck? It explains quite a bit. You should probably pull the dayz t-shirt out of your fanboy asshole for a second and read it.

HAHAHAH you are dumb as rocks.. you call me a fanboy and tell me to read your post yet clearly you have not read mine good sir..

he linked a post to something he wrote' date=' not official information, articles, or statistics/numbers that state or support what he is saying, that's what i'm asking for here.

[/quote']

mmmm talking dirty now huh? a/s/l? we should cam later!

Kind of disappointed I'm not seeing more "Banned" next to names here.

Please clean up these clowns, mods.

Please post constructive criticisms about the mod or post in a preexisting thread if you would like to rant:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=32382

We are going to have so many rage topics from this update that they'll simply clog up the forums if left unchecked.

Thank you for understanding.

Signed, Izugl.

Don't you dare speak on behalf of everyone...you are nobody.