Sign in to follow this  
lzugl

Dear Rocket..

Damn, so many erectile deficient fanboys on this thread. Stop crying about a damn post if you believe it means nothing kiddies.

This forum reminds me too much of the damn idiots over at Bukkit. In all honesty, members like the OP need to get their heads examined. Your making a fool out of yourself. Go try and make your own public game and see how you like it when people crawl up your ass complaining about issues. If i was rocket id ban you immediately! I know some players are disappointed and some are PMSing like the OP but you need to be patient! Like others have said, this game is in alpha stage and will be extremely buggy. If you cant handle these issues i recommend you leave the gaming scene quickly.

HAHA thanks to everybody feeding me your counter tears, i luvz dem..

HAHA thanks to everybody feeding me your counter tears' date=' i luvz dem..

[/quote']

OMGERRD GUIZ IM KEWL

hand dayz over to someone who knows what the fuck there doing..

signed' date=' Everybody..

[/quote']

Dear Izugl,

you are a waste of forum space.

signed, Everybody

HAHA thanks to everybody feeding me your counter tears' date=' i luvz dem..

[/quote']

OMGERRD GUIZ IM KEWL

my thoughts exactly thanks for expressing them for me :)

This forum reminds me too much of the damn idiots over at Bukkit. In all honesty' date=' members like the OP need to get their heads examined. Your making a fool out of yourself. Go try and make your own public game and see how you like it when people crawl up your ass complaining about issues. If i was rocket id ban you immediately! I know some players are disappointed and some are PMSing like the OP but you need to be patient! Like others have said, this game is in alpha stage and will be extremely buggy. If you cant handle these issues i recommend you leave the gaming scene quickly.

[/quote']

I'm amused someone who holds a position such as in your signature that you are OK with a 2-3 week patch having blatantly obvious bugs that occur within 3 minutes of joining a server. I'm going to guess that you haven't been in the gaming industry very long and don't understand that users typically want a fluid experience over insane amount of features. I understand it's a beta but I'd figure they would get serious after the amount of people playing and maybe have a larger pool of testing before releasing such a bad patch. Now we are all just stuck waiting for a hotfix. A few more bad patches and his staff labeling nonhive servers as "stealing his idea/stuff" is going to ruin this mod so fast unless they change.

[/quote']

Games in Alpha. Shut the fuck up.

first off, i do not sign this. i support rocket's philosophy regarding this mod, and do not want to see it turned over to someone who may compromise it.

[/quote']

Signed.

Try to also get some admins who know what the fuck they are talking about

This guy below does not understand users make this mod happen, and what they want will happen regardless if he thinks it is right or not:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=30870&pid=281586#pid281586

How the fuck is lessening the load on your server and allowing me to play with friends stealing your work? You fucking used previous resources from ARMA 2 creators. That is just a fucking hilarious statement.

I'd link the other threads on the same issue posted almost every day but they all get deleted because clearly they don't want to talk about it.

secondly, in response to this post. it's stealing his work because he had an overarching vision for this mod. it may change in time, with private servers being okay. as of right now though, private servers allow hackers to test out their code to break the experience for everyone. it's a security compromise. it's been stated before. the reason the other threads get deleted is because of rule #2 in the "read this before you post" sticky at the top of the general day z forum, which it seems like most people don't bother to read. please people, research a bit before you start making accusations/assumptions.

first off' date=' i do not sign this. i support rocket's philosophy regarding this mod, and do not want to see it turned over to someone who may compromise it.

[/quote']

Signed.

This guy below does not understand users make this mod happen, and what they want will happen regardless if he thinks it is right or not:

How the fuck is lessening the load on your server and allowing me to play with friends stealing your work? You fucking used previous resources from ARMA 2 creators. That is just a fucking hilarious statement.

I'd link the other threads on the same issue posted almost every day but they all get deleted because clearly they don't want to talk about it.

secondly, in response to this post. it's stealing his work because he had an overarching vision for this mod. it may change in time, with private servers being okay. as of right now though, private servers allow hackers to test out their code to break the experience for everyone. it's a security compromise. it's been stated before. the reason the other threads get deleted is because of rule #2 in the "read this before you post" sticky at the top of the general day z forum, which it seems like most people don't bother to read. please people, research a bit before you start making accusations/assumptions.

ur shitting me right HAHA..

well so far I have been killed and respawned with all my stuff, had massive lags, was killed by someone using the invisible bug and then I heard that my rarest find an L85 was just ninjapatch deleted.... not to mention that there is no way of knowing if any of our tents still exist because of the infite loading screen

yes ofc, alpha.......

first off' date=' i do not sign this. i support rocket's philosophy regarding this mod, and do not want to see it turned over to someone who may compromise it.

[/quote']

Signed.

about what exactly? in general, no, i am not. if you'd like to have a discussion about this, i invite you to post your argument to the contrary with any evidence or citations to back your point.

[/quote']

Signed.

about what exactly? in general, no, i am not. if you'd like to have a discussion about this, i invite you to post your argument to the contrary with any evidence or citations to back your point.

Ignoring the OP (He's really just trolling) it's already been explained that hackers do not develop on live DAYZ battleye protected servers. They just don't. End of story. Single Player was causing people to build hacks however and that is why it got removed.

Security compromise? fucking please. Between the Russians shitting on HIVE servers and hackers turning this game into a joke (battleye is shit) I don't think you can tell me it's a security breach. I could script a hack blindfolded for the asseye if I was 14 and thought that kind of shit was cool and fun ruining peoples experience. It's a skiddies dream.

The only valid argument is rocket doesn't have enough time to set his vision out so maybe he has thought of multiple hive servers, but he's too busy replacing the previous 6 computers they friend (and the one that will die today) because they won't split the load.

This forum reminds me too much of the damn idiots over at Bukkit. In all honesty' date=' members like the OP need to get their heads examined. Your making a fool out of yourself. Go try and make your own public game and see how you like it when people crawl up your ass complaining about issues. If i was rocket id ban you immediately! I know some players are disappointed and some are PMSing like the OP but you need to be patient! Like others have said, this game is in alpha stage and will be extremely buggy. If you cant handle these issues i recommend you leave the gaming scene quickly.

[/quote']

I'm amused someone who holds a position such as in your signature that you are OK with a 2-3 week patch having blatantly obvious bugs that occur within 3 minutes of joining a server. I'm going to guess that you haven't been in the gaming industry very long and don't understand that users typically want a fluid experience over insane amount of features. I understand it's a beta but I'd figure they would get serious after the amount of people playing and maybe have a larger pool of testing before releasing such a bad patch. Now we are all just stuck waiting for a hotfix.

Ive been in the gaming development industry for about a year and a half now. I understand we all WANT a smooth experience but we can't get everything a silver platter. There are many variables that come into play. Some computers will work seamlessly and some will cough up errors like nobodies business.

Games/mods like this get big too quickly and fill up with impatient little COD kids that demand what they want when they want it. So issues like this are very normal. Ive been through worst, i.e - Minecraft 1.4, Ghost Recon future soldier, STALKER, Fallen Earth, etc was hell compared to this small server bug.

Im also noticing that Day-z's MySQL databases are lacking ram. This will aid the player query issue. I believe each server should hold the player's info and then have the hive connect to each individual server. If the Day-Z dev team is worried about security then have the Hive brute force an ID tag from each server.

If the server has a tag -

Allow connection and gather data

else

Server is fraudulent or has a fraudulent player.

Signed.

Ignoring the OP (He's really just trolling) it's already been explained that hackers do not develop on live DAYZ battleye protected servers. They just don't. End of story. Single Player was causing people to build hacks however and that is why it got removed.

Security compromise? fucking please. Between the Russians shitting on HIVE servers and hackers turning this game into a joke (battleye is shit) I don't think you can tell me it's a security breach. I could script a hack blindfolded for the asseye if I was 14 and thought that kind of shit was cool and fun ruining peoples experience. It's a skiddies dream.

fair enough. can you make my life a bit easier by supplying links to this information so i don't have to search?

[/quote']

I'm amused someone who holds a position such as in your signature that you are OK with a 2-3 week patch having blatantly obvious bugs that occur within 3 minutes of joining a server. I'm going to guess that you haven't been in the gaming industry very long and don't understand that users typically want a fluid experience over insane amount of features. I understand it's a beta but I'd figure they would get serious after the amount of people playing and maybe have a larger pool of testing before releasing such a bad patch. Now we are all just stuck waiting for a hotfix.

Ive been in the gaming development industry for about a year and a half now. I understand we all WANT a smooth experience but we can't get everything a silver platter. There are many variables that come into play. Some computers will work seamlessly and some will cough up errors like nobodies business.

Games/mods like this get big too quickly and fill up with impatient little COD kids that demand what they want when they want it. So issues like this are very normal. Ive been through worst, i.e - Minecraft 1.4, Ghost Recon future soldier, STALKER, Fallen Earth, etc was hell compared to this small server bug.

Im also noticing that Day-z's MySQL databases are lacking ram. This will aid the player query issue. I believe each server should hold the player's info and then have the hive connect to each individual server. If the Day-Z dev team is worried about security then have the Hive brute force an ID tag from each server.

If the server has a tag -

Allow connection and gather data

else

Server is fraudulent or has a fraudulent player.

The database is not low on RAM. Concurrent connections keep hammering them. No amount of fucking hardware/bandwidth in their budget will allow them to take that many concurrent connections without tripping the fuck out. They simply need to split the load at minimum with 2-3 HIVE servers. just TWO servers would mean half the load on each, AND would mean two characters per person. It's fucking so stupidly simple and yet it probably won't happen and then everyone will make servers. It already has started.

[/quote']

fair enough. can you make my life a bit easier by supplying links to this information so i don't have to search?

He linked his post which got locked for him bumping his own dumb ass post.. shows how much people actually care about your post lol.. NEXT!

Gonna try the no insult to anyone approach:

Godspeed on getting the patch fixed' date=' Rocket :)

[/quote']

i hope its fixed soon im getting tired of trolling the kiddies on the forums lol..

[/quote']

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=30870

Here's a starter course. Had a few DayZ staffers post and then I get accused of stealing someones work. I didn't know hosting my own shit was stealing your work lol. What amuses me more is how many times it's been mentioned that dayZ wasn't even the first zombie mod for ARMA 2. Pot meet kettle?

about what exactly? in general' date=' no, i am not. if you'd like to have a discussion about this, i invite you to post your argument to the contrary with any evidence or citations to back your point.

[/quote']

He linked his post which got locked for him bumping his own dumb ass post.. shows how much people actually care about your post lol.. NEXT!

he linked a post to something he wrote, not official information, articles, or statistics/numbers that state or support what he is saying, that's what i'm asking for here.

but... i... think you're cute... can we spoon?