Denuth

1.7.2 Opinion thread. All your opinions, good and bad, go here.

please learn to play , all you need to do is run , then go into a house and crawl out the back door.

well so logging in=character gone? could others confirm this? cause i already saw it twice in the server thread, where i'm playing and also in here. If it's the case, i won't update, cause i don't wanna see the choose male or female skin frame, i'm in a good mood right now :/

Yeah, zombie sight radius is next to ridiculous. Stop tampering with it it was fucking fine. Focus on stuff thats actually fucked up. Like how the zombie movement looks fucked.

If the range is what people are saying it is, I can't only imagine what a colossal failure this update is.

who ever came up with that is borderly retarded....

..... You are horrible at the game' date=' and forming sentences.

[/quote']

if we would have a discussion in my first language i would "rape" you hard, so gtfo and stfu!

before the patch i was able to go through cherno without attracting one single zombie, so dont tell me "im bad at this game"

my chars usually survive at least 6-10h

now i RESPAWN and have 3 zombies running at me WITHOUT EVEN MOVING <---- and this is retarded!

[i have been warned for this post - ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

This is an ARMA 2 collision issue that probably will not be fixed as long as DayZ is just a mod.

If it can figure out how to stop players from passing and shooting through walls, I'm pretty sure it can handle the same logic for other in game entities.

I don't see how this can possibly be an engine limitation under the circumstances.

Maybe not an easy fix due to latency and client vs. server handling the enemy positions, but surely it can be fixed with some attention.

to be fair zombies where too easy in 1.7.1.5 what i did play of the new patch i liked, i could sneak on zombies as long as they werent looking at me...

Remember this is a thread to discuss 1.7.2 and remain cool about it. If you want to pick fights with each other please do so somewhere else. Thank you! =D

U.B.C.S. servers are updated and we have been able to log in.

We have not checked out the patch as a whole, however we have ALL lost our camos, and guillies.

But we are fine other than that.

Just means it's gonne be town hunting for some days, trying to get our camo's and stuff back.

But we do have all our gear still, we haven't checked the tents yet.

Would be shite to loose all the gear haha :p

Anyways, i will be rolling in with mroe updates as we get to play more, currently it seems there is something wierd with either hive or battleeye..

but we arent sure yet, something seems abit off as alot of people are getting desynchs and such..

I'm currently playing the "trying to connect to a UK server that ISN'T password protected right now" game.

I'm losing badly at it! :D

Hi all, I've dabbled in the editor, and after the upgrade were some problems with the objec. Probably something to mess with the file equip.

I logged in and found out my L85 AWS was gone. Still have the mags and my pistol though

Oooooo the zombies aggro so easily now, please revert back to previous patch with regards to disturbing zombies! its going to make spawning a new character impossible now!

• Like 3

Oooooo the zombies aggro so easily now' date=' please revert back to previous patch with regards to disturbing zombies! its going to make spawning a new character impossible now!

[/quote']

^this

The best part is, that i stil have not found this change in the patchnotes.

gotta love those stealth changes!

Oooooo the zombies aggro so easily now' date=' please revert back to previous patch with regards to disturbing zombies! its going to make spawning a new character impossible now!

[/quote']

^this

The best part is, that i stil have not found this change in the patchnotes.

gotta love those stealth changes!

Not a stealth change.

[NEW] Exponent driven probability introduced into visibility calculation

Rocket talked about it.

Haven't got to play the new patch yet. A little hesitant with so many players losing things and having trouble logging in.

ah ok since english is not my first language i couldnt make any sense to the "exponent driven probability"-part (if i translate it, it still doesnt make any sense to me)