rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

Security updates are NOT included in update notes.

Missing items relate to an overzealous disabling of config values.

Comforting... I think... :)

yeah wookie' date=' we are gonna find ourself some noobs gun now and go look for more noobs who don't have the gun in cherno and elektro, killing for them beans brother.. If y'know what i mean?!

/idiociy off

Well, good to know it's not gone, it made beeing stationary in a position abit more tense, and less of a bore with nobody arround :D

[/quote']

Indubitably! I loved my L85A2. :(

RE: 1.7.2 = "Loading" Screen?

Roger, known issue, we're just trying to figure out what is causing it. Possibly something with the update

ROCKET JUST REPLIED ON THE FORUM.

I'm not sure if it's that combination of a L85A2 AWS and a Ghillie Suit but I also lost those two and it's really annoying.

I also lost an M4A1 CCO.. so it sucks pretty hard.

I was having those 2 Weapons in my Alice Pack and when I relogged they were both gone and some Mags and other Stuff I had in the inventory much earlier appeared.

In fact I don't believe this can be restored for all the players that lost something :D

But for those who haven't updated the game yet : WAIT FOR A STATEMENT BY THE DEV TEAM THAT EVERYTHING IS SAVE :)

Greets, Ernst

RE: 1.7.2 = "Loading" Screen?

Roger' date=' known issue, we're just trying to figure out what is causing it. Possibly something with the update

ROCKET JUST REPLIED ON THE FORUM.

[/quote']

LINK PLEASE?

Security updates are NOT included in update notes.

Missing items relate to an overzealous disabling of config values.

Comforting... I think... :)

yeah wookie' date=' we are gonna find ourself some noobs gun now and go look for more noobs who don't have the gun in cherno and elektro, killing for them beans brother.. If y'know what i mean?!

/idiociy off

Well, good to know it's not gone, it made beeing stationary in a position abit more tense, and less of a bore with nobody arround :D

[/quote']

Indubitably! I loved my L85A2. :(

Yeah, we loved our 5 aswell :(

Well, server restarts means new loot so hey, best of luck getting a new one.

Atleast our tent's still had all the loot so we arent bittnekkid running arround so :>

And i didn't have my L85 on me so for me it's fine, i don't use that wep myself anyhow! but my spotter did :o

*rolls eyes*

In any scenario, it makes things more interresting for a while :p

I'm got some significant FPS increase. Before in town I was getting around 30 now it has gone up to 45...

Good work Rocket and team! :)

installed patch on our server and no one could join, Sounds like this patch is a mess , waiting till fixes are in place, I dont like performance drops when a couple things are added. Staying on 1.7.1.5 best patch out yet runs great

BEAR TRAPS!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ROCKET

love beartraps still when some trolls leave them all around spawning areas? :) I cant wait until some geniuses set rows of them at beaches so that respawning players don´t get out of the beach without breaking their legs. Unless you can disarm them if you notice them. Dunno, don´t know how they work actually ingame.

I'm got some significant FPS increase. Before in town I was getting around 30 now it has gone up to 45...

Likewise. When I could actually join, I get great fps. Really looking forward for everything to cool down and get sorted.

Which server are you on?

This patch is very good and still VERY annoying..

This patch made it happen that zombies can now actually RUN in buildings making it alot more challanging to kill them since aiming is already hard because of the fucked up reg/shooting system of this game alone. The hitboxes of the zombies should atleast be increased or the "zombies cant run in houses" should be back again.

Thanks for reading, please no hating what so ever, I am trying the best for the community.

-Nosense

Has anyone got bear traps yet? How do they work? Tried to find in the armoury but it's a fucking mess and doesn't sort as it should anymore... Nothing under Traps / Bear trap

rocket,

shall i wait for the L85 to get fixed before i try the update or you won`t bother and keep it that way for a while?

For all you dumb, ignorant, and retarded srubbulous nubulous douche bags. It's not the client thats malfunctioning it's the servers. Everyone is trying to play at the same time and it's over loading the central character server. Wait a few hours and you'll be able to play, it happenes every major update and also happened with battle.net when Diablo 3 was released... Stop shitting a brick and just wait it out. "PFTT STTT FFTT STTT PFFTT LIKE REVERT PATCH WTF 1.7.2 IS LIKE BROKEN WTF >.<" Noobs these days. Also reverting your patch won't work either. Stop crying.

This patch is very good and still VERY annoying..

This patch made it happen that zombies can now actually RUN in buildings making it alot more challanging to kill them since aiming is already hard because of the fucked up reg/shooting system of this game alone. The hitboxes of the zombies should atleast be increased or the "zombies cant run in houses" should be back again.

Thanks for reading' date=' please no hating what so ever, I am trying the best for the community.

-Nosense

[/quote']

so you´ve gotten in game? good for you

zombies run indoors now? well... ffffffffffff... there goes another way to TRY and survive... I don´t like the sound of it. with every patch this game just gets more and more b*h to play. I know this is meant to be "anti-game", really hard, but come on.

Going to bed. Thanks for the update guys. I am sure it will be top drawer. Look forward to playing tomorrow.

Night Night everyone!! Sweet Dreams.

I updated the patch through 6launcher... It corrupted my arma 2 files so now i cant play with my friends in arma 2 while I wait for the hotfix.... apparently im not the only one also.... Uninstalled arma 2/OA... re-downloading arma.... sweet

Dudes, sack up and stop whining like the ridiculous, spoiled little brats your parents made you. Alot of you are to old to be throwing tantrums like children, so here is an idea. Get off your dimpled, pasty asses and go outside for awhile. Meh that's asking too much probably...go play another game or get lost in youtube for a while.

I'm fully updated, but I am guessing that most of the servers aren't as I can't join any. It's totally understandable.

If you didn't expect this, you are either very naive, or very new to PC gaming.

Also, I find it very hard to have any sympathy for the people losing their sniping stuff...Kind of funny actually :P