Shuriken333

M1911 Best sidearm

The revolver is best against zeds' date=' the 1911 is best against players. The revolver's higher accuracy allows you to make shots outside of its aggro range, while the 1911s iron sights make long distance shooting unreliable. However, in pvp combat, the greater RoF of the 1911 gives it an edge, because any long distance shots can be made with a primary without consideration of noise.

[/quote']

i find that the m1911 is most accurate. i actually dont find the revolver accurate at all.

Everyone here seems to be forgetting the makarov

Heh. Heheh. You're funny.

Seriously, though. Who even uses a Makarov anymore?

Everyone here seems to be forgetting the makarov

Heh. Heheh. You're funny.

Seriously' date=' though. Who even uses a Makarov anymore?

[/quote']

i tend to use it if i want to go quiet but yea m1911 all the way i mean its snakes gun

i find that the m1911 is most accurate. i actually dont find the revolver accurate at all.

Uhhh, you find wrong? That's just simply not true. Try to hit a zombie at 80-100 meters with the 1911.

They should add a Glock 20 (10mm) or a Glock 21 (.45 ACP) and an HK USP .45 with and without a suppressor.

I agree. I don't like the look of revolvers much, and it has one less bullet than m1911 magazines. I always drop any sidearm for an m9 though, just because its so sexy looking irl.

maybe a pistol with an optic on it.

Oh god I'm vomiting all over myself.

:(

I prefer the revolver but its a bit too shiny, maybe a black one would be better. Its more effective at longer ranges than the 1911 and the sights are better.

This game needs more pistols

This game needs more pistols

Yes, that's how I feel. We have plenty of primary weapons. I'm hoping for more sidearms.