wormholes556

GIRLS THAT PLAY DAYZ

What the....

Someone link this for me' date=' but this one works as well.

But you already linked it.... Linkception

' pid='280214' dateline='1341844093']

do not understand that meme reference at all.

Then we are somewhat on the same line, minus you maybe having a clue what this thread is about.

ok now you've completely lost me...this thread was about finding some girls amazing enough to play dayz with...have never in my life met a girl that plays arma...but i know they are about. why are they not in my goddam bed?

http://laurenoutloud.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Kyle_Moar.jpg

i believe this is appropriate...

Girls don't exist on the internet.

#

only in pronz. lmao.

i was watching a dayz video on youtube and definitely heard a girls voice on their TS...where are these biatches??

' pid='280270' dateline='1341844711']

i was watching a dayz video on youtube and definitely heard a girls voice on their TS...where are these biatches??

Voice changer. Pics or GTFO.

GET OUT OF MY LIFE...

GET INTO MY GAME...

Wow uh wow!!!

I know this isn't an MMORPG, buuut it works for the internet in General as well.

M.M.O.R.P.G - Many Men Online, Role Playing as Girls.

Also, there are no computers in the kitchen, so women don't have access to the Internet. Unless they are lucky women and have computers in their kitchen. which is about as rare as finding a M240 in this game.

• Like 1

And this is why girls avoide the likes of you ingame and probably in real life

I'm mobile right now or you all would be getting a big monkey face palm pic.

• Like 1

My girlfriend and I play a lot of games together. Although she loves L4D, I haven't managed to convince her to get Day-Z. She's watched me play a few times and thinks it's a bit too buggy from time to time. Especially when she sees me get killed by wall hacking zombies, heh.

My girlfriend and I play a lot of games together. Although she loves L4D' date=' I haven't managed to convince her to get Day-Z. She's watched me play a few times and thinks it's a bit too buggy from time to time. Especially when she sees me get killed by wall hacking zombies, heh.

[/quote']

Exact same issue for me. We've been playing The Secret World and having a great time. I only play Dayz when I'm on my own until its more settled for her.

My girlfriend and I play a lot of games together. Although she loves L4D' date=' I haven't managed to convince her to get Day-Z. She's watched me play a few times and thinks it's a bit too buggy from time to time. Especially when she sees me get killed by wall hacking zombies, heh.

[/quote']

I simply bought my girlfriend a copy of the game. She got guilted into playing it after I said, well I bought you the game so you need to play it with me!

Now she's got the DayZ bug and can't stop playing. XD

Problem with girls(ofcourse rule NO GIRLZ ON TEH INTERNET is still aply) is that they are all(at last they nice one) have boyfriend(or man).

So yeah see ya later. In the other world.

' pid='280241' dateline='1341844323']

ok now you've completely lost me...this thread was about finding some girls amazing enough to play dayz with...have never in my life met a girl that plays arma...but i know they are about. why are they not in my goddam bed?

http://laurenoutloud.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Kyle_Moar.jpg

i believe this is appropriate...

' pid='280241' dateline='1341844323']

tits of GTFO

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Yesterday i said to my girlfriend that i want to play a game called DayZ with two friends and that we could talk later.

She said that her brother plays it too so she joined us and our skypechat.

After 30 minutes of explanation :rolleyes: we "managed" to get into Cherno .

Well, she got a nice weapon and killed a bandit :D

Later after two hours we decided to drink something together in the new bar which opened in our city.

Just when we wanted to log off she got hurt by a zombie . I ran to her and...she thought that I was a Zombie too..

So...

she killed me :D

Want i want to say. It is fun ...but girls can be fast scared in such a game ...;)

Syr for my bad english . It isnt my main language.

... This is the best thread I have ever seen in my entire life.

...No really, this is the best thread I have ever seen.