howichrgelazer

US 9 & US 10 Chicago | RageCageGaming.com - Server Donations & Discussion

hi,

Thank you for the information, I'll look into it. Do you have an exact time stamp of the event?

It was 22:49 GMT+2

cya.

Nikiller.

Hacker just teleported and killed everybody in 10.

This is actually happening right now, again. 9:00pm EST

My buddies were in game on US 10, got some frame loss and there was 8-10 survivors around with hatchets and a second buddy of mine says there were roughly 20 around him at a different location within US 10 as well...

Edited by 01ludedude
  • Like 3

Already looking into it as well. Thank you for the report. These guys are just persistent today aren't they? Oh well, more information for the ban list.

My buddies were in game on US 10, got some frame loss and there was 8-10 survivors around with hatchets and a second buddy of mine says there were roughly 20 around him at a different location within US 10 as well...

Confirmed, this happened to me at 9:00. Got some serious FPS loss, looked around, saw about 10 survivors that looked identical wielding hatchets so I disconnected immediately.

hi,

Same happened to me. I was teleported in the middle of 20 guys with hatchet. I didn't react enough fast so I was killed :(. They tried again maybe 30-45min later but it seems they were caught by BE this time.

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller

I think the majority was teleported to Skalisty Island and for the most part people were real good about it. At first some folks got scared and started attacking but right after everyone calmed down and went about their business. Although after the incident about 20 or so dropped from the server because that kind of hacking isn't even clever as it is just plain douchey.

Yes you can. Animals and zombies are white, players show up as green. Not sure about cars and dead bodies. They also do show at night, or at least they did two nights ago. I usually only play at night, remember this. :P

Vehicles are reddish I think.. but then again I'm red/green color blind :D

Fyi: The last two hours of game play (11am-1pm Central Time) were completely dominated by hackers. Several teleported around us at different locations on the map, spawned weapon crates, and somehow shot my GAZ up with about a billion arrows.

It's getting kind of ridiculous at this point.

Hang in there, I have everything logged, I just have to dig through stuff. Any specific information helps immensely. :)

Just got a batteleye script error #55 during game play. Only on US 10 so far.

The frequency of events on these servers lead me to believe it's only one guy. I imagine eventually he'll get a global ban and then it'll be a question of how much he wants to spend to keep hacking.

Just a small announcement, I have taken the server down for 10-15 minutes for a small maintenance window.

EDIT: Servers are back up

EDIT 2: I forgot to fix the typo on US 870, it is running beta 95248.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

Last night's maintenance involved getting an SSD. The servers were just switched over to it on their respective reboots for increased performance. Enjoy!

Edit: Fixed US 10, forgot to copy the mission.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

US 10 is down for about 15 minutes. The game crashed and I want to see if I can salvage logs. It will be back up at 9pm Central Time (which was its normal reboot window anyways).

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

Hello Lazer, I just got kicked and I get auto kicked everytime I login. PM me if there are any issues please. Not just your server. Gettin auto kicked from all servers. This is weird!

second edit: Steam says 7 files were corupt and no it is giving me a serial number error. May just be on my end. Never had the serial number error before :(.

Final Edit. Had to check files via steama nd then run arma 2 free and arma 2 OA and that fixxed the serial number issue and now I am back up and going. Hopefully my HDD is ok. But for now I game.

Edited by Lyncher

Glad to hear you figured out your problem Lyncher. Steam updated ArmA 2/OA tonight, so chances are it isn't a hardware issue. :)

I updated the server to the official version of 1.62 - No beta is required for now until a new one is released. This means you can join with the stock steam client until a version is released that is > 95248.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

Someone just teleported us all to a room and killed us at 2:40am EST on us 870

Edited by manicaeks

Was just walking around when I instantly got teleported into a room that was filled tight with people and then someone fired on all of us killing 10+ people in under a minute

Looks like a possible network issue with our box, already talking to the support team about the situation. (Looks like it's already calming down. Possibly DDoS)

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

When I try to connect to US 10 server this pops up "Bad version Server rejected connection" and I can't connect :(

I was able to connect to it until yesterday.

EDIT: Fixed it, back to playing!

Edited by Haggard