howichrgelazer

US 9 & US 10 Chicago | RageCageGaming.com - Server Donations & Discussion

Hahah, I'll do that. Sorry, I haven't paid attention to steam all weekend. Between working on the server and trying out some development bug fixes and helping other admins in IRC I completely forgot about everything else. I think I maybe got an hour or two of the ghostbusters game in and that was it :P

Master server seems to be having issues again, going to leave the server locked with 0/50 until I notice that it has calmed down. This is an issue across most if not all DayZ servers. Doesn't look like character data is loading (or possibly even saving) :(

I brought it back up for now, looks like things are still de-syncing. So your mileage may vary. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do from this end. But hey, they don't call it an alpha for nothing ;)

Did a reboot and messed with a few things, and it looks like people are logging in successfully now. I tried it myself too. Sorry for the downtime today guys. I guess something bugged out with the beta update. Going to investigate further. (There were issues with the hive today earlier today, but yeah. Looks like there was something on my end as well.)

EDIT: If you guys are still having problems, please let me know. I'm still concerned about the routing I see when trace routing the master db. It doesn't seem local to the server though, because I see it happen on my PC as well.

EDIT 2: Okay, We found the issue aside from the hive problems everyone was having earlier today. I messed with the bandwidth settings to tighten some values (utilize more of our bandwidth to make things more responsive). It was causing some weird problems on loading. Should be sorted now and things should run smooth. We just needed some changes on a mission file for a jip workaround Dwarden was testing.

Yeah, didn't really get much in the way of desyncing. Told you something was up with the lighting, when you switched mission files, it was back to "normal", still dark, but everything was pitch black. On the other mission file, even shining a flashlight at a road, the road was still pitch black. It's all good now, glad to see it back to normal. ALTHOUGH, I wasn't the only one, but, I had dropped to 40C and became sick. So, now I need to find anti-biotics. Player doesn't even cough when sick either. Three to four others had the same thing happen.

If somebody was infected it could have spread to you. Don't know why you weren't coughing though. Keep in mind, there is a chance you can get an infection after being wounded or you start bleeding. It's not always about body temp and all it takes it one person to get it in the group.

new beta' date=' no be supp yet..eta 1 hour

[/quote']

Installed. I would have done it earlier, but I wanted to make sure I was around to see that everything came back up okay.

This server seems to be a lucky server. I found antibiotics.

Careful now that you said that. AgentX may be out for you.

---------

I just wanted to bring this to everybody's attention that THIS COMING MORNING (Wednesday) there is a planned outage at the data center. The ISP will be rebooting the router at approximately 2am Central Time. It is possible to see 15 minutes or more of downtime while they perform maintenance. So if you lose connection to the server, this is why.

Helicopters were not added to the game when the vehicles were pushed out to the majority of the servers. They will come at a later date :)

Uh no choppers? well i think i'll wait then and do some coops in between. It became pretty boring. Getting a helo is my only intention

Nah :V If anything if AgentX has a cold I'll just give it to him instead. Less hassle. Less zeds running after us.

I got shot last night. One shot with the Winchester, from 10,000 health to "You Are Dead". :-/

Dude , where do you get the server beta patch? or is it exactly the same like the one for clients? just wanna update our coop server..we got windows ded server..

Just run the beta patch, it contains the server .exe as well. :)

We'll be updating the server to 93825 once BE support for clients is out of the pending stage.

ye, no more gamma cheating, really nice. But i can't get it working on server..i'm too stupid for that :)