admin@glados.cc

Day Z is insulting to LGBT people

This is also an issue for those who conscientiously object to transgenderism as they technically are denied the right to not choose to be a transgender since there's no option for it in the first place.

I agree.

And what about those of us who wish to be cows? Why can't we choose that? Nay (or shall I say' date=' Moo), all we can do is slaughter our kin instead of roaming free.

[/quote']

family-guy-gif-cow-milk-1.gif

This is also an issue for those who conscientiously object to transgenderism as they technically are denied the right to not choose to be a transgender since there's no option for it in the first place.

522603_400314310015005_474768673_n.jpg

Guys' date=' I want to be a duck. How come there is no duck option? I'm calling PETA in an act to take down DayZ against it's racism against Ducks! I want to be a duck, I want to run around quacking AND I WANT TO SEE MY HANDS TURNED INTO LITTLE FEATHERY ARMS GOD DAMMIT. They better be yellow too, not that stupid white duck that always laughs at me for being yellow.

[/quote']

d1.jpg

Reality check.

Spiderman has attracted 5,000+ views to this thread.

21 pages in 2 hours is also impressive.

Reality check.

Spiderman has attracted 5' date='000+ views to this thread.

21 pages in 2 hours is also impressive.

[/quote']

memes-arachnid-gentleman-starts-the-week-with-class.jpg

really? (ps this is not a stupid comment, only a question)

You don't have better thing to do instead of coming with this pathetic topic?

Just wow...

All I wanted.... was to watch episodes of MLP:FiM tonight.

And you had to go off and post this thread.

Fuck you, sir.

Fuck you.

The developer of Day Z' date=' Rocket or Dean Hall, is inflicting his own outdated and insulting beliefs to everyone who plays Day Z.

At launch, you get a GIANT warning of how your gender is ONE TIME and is permanently bound. You can never change it.

This is just downright pathetic. [b']First of all, gender is not binary. There are many people who identify themselves as something other than male or female, but I won't get into that.

Secondly, gender is not static. People can, and do change their sex / gender, and it's their choice. I'm not trans, but I fully support their cause of expressing themselves.

But if I played Day Z prior to that, I'll be forced to be male - something I don't want to be. There's a reason why there are sex changes. Gender is not static, it can be changed.

The developer of Day Z instead insists that it cannot be changed for no valid reason other than personal beliefs. The developer is also an employee of Bohemia Interactive, and can be said to represent ARMA in a way.

Bohemia should do the right thing and fire Dean Hall, for going against the LGBT movement and imposing his own anti-transgender beliefs. But what you can do is, don't buy Day Z. It's not worth it. And don't support an anti-LGBT company / individual. Support companies like Google who give you the option of selecting a non-binary gender, not selecting one at all, and changing it whenever you like.

eb6.jpg?1307463786

All I wanted.... was to watch episodes of MLP:FiM tonight.

And you had to go off and post this thread.

Fuck you' date=' sir.

Fuck you.

[/quote']

tumblr_luu58eIR7T1r4u70yo1_500.png

If it helps any, I was supposed to be doing chopper runs at 1am when the server goes down ever eight hours. Then this thread happened.

I've not a clue if the OP already revealed him/herself to be a troll or not but this has gotta be a frigging joke, gender indeed is binary, it sure as hell aint our problem if some people have difficulty accepting that. Someone needs to read a bit more about biology.

If this thread is really going to be open for twenty-four hours (Erm twenty-two now) I won't be getting any sleep.

Just saying.

Imagine you and your pal in a treeline overlooking Cherno before you go in to loot the hospital, down there in the field is a horde of zombies wandering around because you just dropped the poor bugger they where chasing, and suddenly your pal says: "Do you think it it the right time to mention that I want to change my gender", It could be straight out of a Monty Python sketch.

Squad, Camp it up!

Imagine you and your pal in a treeline overlooking Cherno before you go in to loot the hospital' date=' down there in the field is a horde of zombies wandering around because you just dropped the poor bugger they where chasing, and suddenly your pal says: "Do you think it it the right time to mention that I want to change my gender", It could be straight out of a Monty Python sketch.

[/quote']

Not that far-fetched. Considering how many females do not play Day-Z.

"Robert, Lately I have been questioning my sexuality... I... we've been through a lot. The time you saved me from that Bandit... or when the cold was creeping in the night was curled up near the camp-fire and stayed warm... You even cooked me some meat so I wouldn't starve to death..."