admin@glados.cc

Day Z is insulting to LGBT people

The developer of Day Z, Rocket or Dean Hall, is inflicting his own outdated and insulting beliefs to everyone who plays Day Z.

At launch, you get a GIANT warning of how your gender is ONE TIME and is permanently bound. You can never change it.

This is just downright pathetic. First of all, gender is not binary. There are many people who identify themselves as something other than male or female, but I won't get into that.

Secondly, gender is not static. People can, and do change their sex / gender, and it's their choice. I'm not trans, but I fully support their cause of expressing themselves.

But if I played Day Z prior to that, I'll be forced to be male - something I don't want to be. There's a reason why there are sex changes. Gender is not static, it can be changed.

The developer of Day Z instead insists that it cannot be changed for no valid reason other than personal beliefs. The developer is also an employee of Bohemia Interactive, and can be said to represent ARMA in a way.

Bohemia should do the right thing and fire Dean Hall, for going against the LGBT movement and imposing his own anti-transgender beliefs. But what you can do is, don't buy Day Z. It's not worth it. And don't support an anti-LGBT company / individual. Support companies like Google who give you the option of selecting a non-binary gender, not selecting one at all, and changing it whenever you like.

• Like 1

Hahahahahahah! Oh Lord from above, give me a break.

You are probably the most funniest troll I've ever come across.

• Like 1

Oh.. It's one of these threads. You know what? I'll give it a day, and see how shitty it gets. Atleast try to be civil and work through the non-sensical post.

Edit: Fixed your failed URL.

I get that stupid fucking gender pop-up every re-spawn, is this yer doin?

*Goes and grabs Popcorn* This is going to get interesting in a hurry.

The developer of Day Z' date=' Rocket or Dean Hall, is inflicting his own outdated and insulting beliefs to everyone who plays Day Z.

At launch, you get a GIANT warning of how your gender is ONE TIME and is permanently bound. You can never change it.

This is just downright pathetic. [b']First of all, gender is not binary. There are many people who identify themselves as something other than male or female, but I won't get into that.

Secondly, gender is not static. People can, and do change their sex / gender, and it's their choice. I'm not trans, but I fully support their cause of expressing themselves.

But if I played Day Z prior to that, I'll be forced to be male - something I don't want to be. There's a reason why there are sex changes. Gender is not static, it can be changed.

The developer of Day Z instead insists that it cannot be changed for no valid reason other than personal beliefs. The developer is also an employee of Bohemia Interactive, and can be said to represent ARMA in a way.

Bohemia should do the right thing and fire Dean Hall, for going against the LGBT movement and imposing his own anti-transgender beliefs. But what you can do is, don't buy Day Z. It's not worth it. And don't support an anti-LGBT company / individual. Support companies like Google who give you the option of selecting a non-binary gender, not selecting one at all, and changing it whenever you like.

I played DayZ before the "sex patch". I was male.

I chose female for the lolz. Deal with it.

• Like 1

The developer of Day Z' date=' Rocket or Dean Hall, is inflicting his own outdated and insulting beliefs to everyone who plays Day Z.

This is just downright pathetic. [b']First of all, gender is not binary. There are many people who identify themselves as something other than male or female, but I won't get into that.

0/10

i mean really dude, its so obvious you are just some butthurt troll that got banned. go somewhere else with your idiocy, theres already enough 15 year old asshats to last a lifetime.

If this isn't the worst thread I've ever seen I don't know what is.

As a transgender person, sir, I officially declare your post the most retarded thing to ever exist on the internet.

Congratulations.

Simple solution for us folks: ... Choose the gender we want, and be done with it? Our characters don't live long enough to worry about being transgender. Just saying. Food is probably higher on their priority list than how they're viewed by society.

• Like 7

As a transgender person' date=' sir, I officially declare your post the most retarded thing to ever exist on the internet.

Congratulations.

Simple solution for us folks: ... Choose the gender we want, and be done with it? Our characters don't live long enough to worry about being transgender. Just saying. Food is probably higher on their priority list than how they're viewed by society.

[/quote']

I award you so many cookies and free internets.

The trolling skills are strong with this one....

Good job on your troll man (or non-binary being or whatever), I could never dream up something so ridiculous.

Whoa whoa slow down people,

This is alot more interesting then the DC/er, Quitting and hacker threads.

I'm going to grab some popcorn

There are many people who identify themselves as something other than male or female' date=' but I won't get into that.

[/quote']

other than male or female... like a red plastic cup? or a watermelon?

JUDITH: Here! I-- I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

FRANCIS: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother. Sister. Sorry.

400full.jpg

Considered a "serious" response, but I think if I posted one it means I failed a sarcasm / taking the piss check or something.