While playing today (forgot what server) I was hiding under a tree. Next thing I see is a player run passed me decked out in full military clothing. (helmet, vest, everything)

Is this skin in the game or did I just see a player who used hacks?

I found camo clothing in a church once. No hat, short sleeves, and camo pants.

Weird thing was, when I looted it's body. It had an AKM with 12 Magazines in its main inventory, CZ with 1 clip in the coyote back pack plus NVG, Rangfinder, GPS,etc.

Yea I found some "Camo Clothing" the other day. I was pissed it wasn't a ghillie suit (looks the same). Pretty sure it was in a house or something, not a military place.

Weird thing was' date=' when I looted it's body. It had an AKM with 12 Magazines in its main inventory, CZ with 1 clip in the coyote back pack plus NVG, Rangfinder, GPS,etc.

[/quote']

Yeah, sounds like Arma 2 AI. While interesting it has too much good stuff on them. Possibly spawned in by a hacker.

I will admit that I have known folks whom on Private Servers have done the ammo box of everything hack.

They say there is a clothing item called "Soldier Clothing" that gives you a military skin.

I've seen them don it as well so....

I can confirm Soldier Clothing exists, and its not a hack. Although i have no idea where it drops. Im guessing its an EXTREMELY low drop rate from heli crash site only. I found mine on a german public server, i stumbled across an encampment with lots of tents, looted an m107 and also a Soldier Clothing from one of the tents. Sucks for them, im happy though, the soldier clothing looks fucking amazing with helmet and everything.

Here's a screenshot: http://i47.tinypic.com/6ej7lf.jpg

• Like 1

Military skin is in the game, I found such in Berezino market in 1.7.1 last time :/

• Like 1

Utrinque Paratus (Ready For Anything)

I hope I'm not out of line, but I love seeing how things work. From what I can tell, DayZ (incl. 1.7.2.3) makes reference to 7 different types of skins... Skin_Sniper1_DZ, Skin_Camo1_DZ, Skin_Survivor2_DZ and the mysterious Skin_Soldier1_DZ, Bandit1_DZ and Rocket_DZ. As far as I can tell, the first two are the basic skins, the second two are ones that have been around for a while and are referenced on the loot scripts and config.bin. It's possible that the last three don't seem to be on the config.bin and I suspect they may be placed in a special manner, like wrecked choppers. Maybe something running on the server side or hacks/ dev scripts.

Basic Survivor Skins

Arma2_PMC_medic.jpg

Arma2_PMC_driver.jpg

Alternate Skins most of us have seen (but in woodland colour schema)

BAF_Soldier_L_W = Camo1

Arma2_BAF_captive.jpg

BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W = Sniper1_DZ

Arma2_BAF_as50.jpg

Special Skins (I've NEVER seen these in game, but they appear to be part of the config and may be legitimate)

BAF_Soldier_W = Soldier1_DZ (Subject of discussion)

Arma2_BAF_soldier.jpg

TK_Special_Forces_TL_EP1 = Bandit1_DZ (Cool...Never seen!!!)

Arma2_TK_SF_tl.jpg

BAF_Soldier_Officer_W = Rocket_DZ (Dude... Personal skin. I like!! Honour the Red Beret if you see it. Salut!)

Arma2_BAF_officer.jpg

Edited by -Cdn-Chard

Military skin is a hacked skin, you cant find it ANYWHERE on the map as far as I know its 100% hacked in because there was a group of like 7-8 guys who had the skin, they ALL got banned global battle eye or some shit...If you check the wiki its not in the wiki, doesn't mean anything but the point is people I see get the skin are banned within a few weeks they just disappear...

What about the skin the bandits used to get? I practically bought the game to look like that while slaying zombies the other day. But I find out you don't bandit warp anymore!

I have seen someone with army clothing and in front of his name were [army] or something, but it was more like some kinda tag that was not on his character name. Happened more than 2 months ago.

PS: the tag wasn't colored the same way as normal character name. Anyone have any information about this? Possible that he got it by having high humanity?

Edited by sambody

I was watching a fellow livestream on Twitch.tv yesterday, and some player ran up to him wearing Rocket's skin (the one with the red beret). The player dropped all kinds of hacked guns and ammo around the guy that was livestreaming. I guess he wanted to look cool on the Internet...

Point being: those skins are hacks.

Every time I've put on clothing that I've found, whether it was a Ghillie or a Camo Suit....I immediately lost everything in my primary inventory and only had left what was in my backpack.

I don't bother putting on clothes now. I just leave them where I find them.

Edited by semipr0

I don't bother putting on clothes now. I just leave them where I find them.

If you find a ghillie suit then send me a PM. I'll trade you some cans of sardines for it.

Deal?

• Like 1

There is a military skin called "Soldier Uniform" or "Soldier Clothing" (I forget), and its a very rare spawn in the Barracks or Heli Crash sites (Only two places i've found them).

They are completely legit and not hacked.

Utrinque Paratus (Ready For Anything)

I hope I'm not out of line, but I love seeing how things work. From what I can tell, DayZ (incl. 1.7.2.3) makes reference to 7 different types of skins... Skin_Sniper1_DZ, Skin_Camo1_DZ, Skin_Survivor2_DZ and the mysterious Skin_Soldier1_DZ, Bandit1_DZ and Rocket_DZ. As far as I can tell, the first two are the basic skins, the second two are ones that have been around for a while and are referenced on the loot scripts and config.bin. It's possible that the last three don't seem to be on the config.bin and I suspect they may be placed in a special manner, like wrecked choppers. Maybe something running on the server side or hacks/ dev scripts.

Basic Survivor Skins

Arma2_PMC_medic.jpg

Arma2_PMC_driver.jpg

Alternate Skins most of us have seen (but in woodland colour schema)

BAF_Soldier_L_W = Camo1

Arma2_BAF_captive.jpg

BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W = Sniper1_DZ

Arma2_BAF_as50.jpg

Special Skins (I've NEVER seen these in game, but they appear to be part of the config and may be legitimate)

BAF_Soldier_W = Soldier1_DZ (Subject of discussion)

Arma2_BAF_soldier.jpg

TK_Special_Forces_TL_EP1 = Bandit1_DZ (Cool...Never seen!!!)

Arma2_TK_SF_tl.jpg

BAF_Soldier_Officer_W = Rocket_DZ (Dude... Personal skin. I like!! Honour the Red Beret if you see it. Salut!)

Arma2_BAF_officer.jpg

Does anybody know the the ID for the full bandit skin that we used to get?!

Looks exactly like this :

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/File:Arma2_GER_KSK_soldier.jpg

Please,message me if you know.Thank you in advance.

2 possibilities, the first being that its hacked. However, on the private hive I play on, the admin offers starter packs to people who donate which includes skins and that is one that is offered. I think other private hive servers offer similar deals, so it may be that as well.

resurected this thread from long time ago eh...

soldier skin is not on offical hive (and dont belive its on private?)

only camo/ghilli/bandit/hero/default skins

Oh god

Please do not reply to the posts that are as old as the topic itself, unless you are referencing the post to ask/answer a new comment.

Thank you.

Saw many posts but here is the answer OP you mentioned helmet this is defined under soldier clothing* not to be confused with camo clothing+. Since the player was armed im assuming not AI so either a hacker gave the young fellow the item or he himself hacked it in.

Key item Helmet..............Hecker