drewmaw

Server Pop dropping due to hacking?

Today and last night, server pop has been way down... I'm also seeing a lot more threads about hacking?

Is this due to the extended length of 1.7.1.5? Will this be fixed with 1.7.2? Is it time to allow people to create servers with and whom they want, and how they want to?

I'm sick of getting bouncing from server to server only to continually be hack killed in impossible ways. DayZ is slowly falling apart...

A whopping 420,000 people are playing the open world survival horror modification, its creator Dean Hall told Eurogamer after his star turn at Rezzed, the PC and indie game show in Brighton. The alpha version of the game launched just three months ago, in April 2012.

That 420,000 figure is accurate as of today, Saturday 7th July 2012.

Yesterday, Friday 6th July 2012, there were 400,000 players.

Tomorrow, there will be more. "We've got 420,000 now. We'll have 430,000 tomorrow," Hall said.

Yup, falling apart.

A whopping 420' date='000 people are playing the open world survival horror modification, its creator Dean Hall told Eurogamer after his star turn at Rezzed, the PC and indie game show in Brighton. The alpha version of the game launched just three months ago, in April 2012.

That 420,000 figure is accurate as of today, Saturday 7th July 2012.

Yesterday, Friday 6th July 2012, there were 400,000 players.

Tomorrow, there will be more. "We've got 420,000 now. We'll have 430,000 tomorrow," Hall said.

Yup, falling apart.

[/quote']

^ this basically. The players in the last 24h is rising too. OP is a moron.

on the weekends the hackers run rampant. play at your own discretion

Today and last night' date=' server pop has been way down... I'm also seeing a lot more threads about hacking?

Is this due to the extended length of 1.7.1.5? Will this be fixed with 1.7.2? Is it time to allow people to create servers with and whom they want, and how they want to?

I'm sick of getting bouncing from server to server only to continually be hack killed in impossible ways. DayZ is slowly falling apart...

[/quote']

Can we see your source for this conclusion please. The source about population being way down.

It's alpha. Everything is rampant. Glitches, bugs, hacks, CoD-based newb pvp deaths, bean war rage, non-legit weapons, server wipes, etc.

But on the positive side, this game is fucking awesome. Glad to have been a part of its early development.

Did they change the meaning of "falling apart" to "growing by leaps and bounds?"