Max Planck

Rezzed - Jul 2012 - Presentation, Q&A, Interviews and website concept

You're the guy who made the video?

I'm really worried about the stat tracking. I disliked the killboards in Eve for the same reason' date=' it turns the whole game into an Epeen stroking tool. I imagine it will have a significant effect on people's ingame behavior. More deathmatch, less cooperation.

[/quote']

Yeah, I'm the guy who made that vid, thanks for linking it. I was kinda meh about the idea of having lifetime stats. The mockup Rocket showed us at the dev session looked cool, but yeah having all these stats might change things for possibly the worse.

Anyway, he said he'll be posting it online shortly (once he's had some sleep back home), so you should be able to get a look at it for yourself soon.

Bumpty bump.

Bumping threads is frowned upon fyi :P

I know, I'm gonna tell on you. Nyah-nyah!

Also, no news. Is no news good news? Who knows.

I'd assume after getting back home, Rocket would want to recover (I think Matt said they'd had almost no sleep in the run up to and during Rezzed), I assume Rocket wants to iron out anything that cropped up over the weekend and do one more test before it goes live. I'm gonna guess it'll be up later tonight.

OP updated. Scary shit!

Have you guys see it?

Just want to know what you guys think about this new stuff that comes out in the future i guess.

I would say this is a realy realy nice stuff i see there at the page Preview and i hope it comes out realy quickly.

bLBgJ.jpg

For the People they dont have see the Rezzed Session with Rocket here is the Full video:

Edited by Now or Never
  • Like 1

Hello survivors,

At the Rezzed PC and Indie game show I was lucky enough to be able to have a interview with Dean Hall, aka Rocket. I thought this may interest some of you so here it is:

Hope you like it, let me know what you think!

• Like 3