thesneakyfatcat

Shit/Piss System

Two words....masturbation meter!

When you log on you semen count is 5/10.

For every hour you don't masturbate your level rises by one.

Once you till 10/10 you will be forced to run around with a raging hardon for half an hour till you jizz in your pants.

• Like 2

Once you till 10/10 you will be forced to run around with a raging hardon for half an hour till you jizz in your pants.

You may be onto something, there.

Good, but I have a few things to add on. Eating shit doesn't kill you, lawyers do it all the time.

When you're dying of starvation, you have the ability to choose to eat your own shit. Should you do so, you will be at risk of a 60% chance of getting sick, a 30% chance of dying, and a 10% chance of nothing bad happening.

Eating someone elses shit gives you a 40% chance of dying, a 50% chance of getting sick, and a 10% chance of nothing bad happening.

Eating a woman's shit makes you henpecked.

You may be onto something' date=' there.

[/quote']

Lol. Can u imagine all these dead bodies laying around from bandit or zed kills, stiff

Nty, I have to tell my mates to hold up enough times because I need a shit/piss IRL.

Nty' date=' I have to tell my mates to hold up enough times because I need a shit/piss IRL.

[/quote']

The correct term is bio break.

Worst idea ever' date=' these sort of bodily functions don't add anything to the game. Stating they should be implemented for the sake of 'realism' is just foolishness.

Like I suggested on the last thread on this very topic, if you want to take a crap in the woods, go do it in real life, and find some poison ivy to wipe with while your at it. Let me know how that works out for ya.

Troll on friend, troll on.

[/quote']

LOL you suck ! this mis clearly not serious. Made me laugh tho

Nty' date=' I have to tell my mates to hold up enough times because I need a shit/piss IRL.

[/quote']

The correct term is bio break.

Nice...now I know...and knowing is half the battle

While i think the suggested implementation is a tad harsh and 'unrealistic' for something that is intended to sarcasticly be uber realistic... i do think this could be something to add at some point, see the whole 'relieving' issue is such a taboe in regards to survival, that 'besides drinking your own pee' it is never shown nor explained in survival shows.

And it took me quite some googling to find a site that spoke of several ways to actually relieve yourself (with ease and a tad of comfort) while being outdoors. Also asking some of my army buddies added some more ways to deal with these kinds of things.. and don't take this lightly, if you soil your own water source you are pretty much screwed for that location as a basecamp. So think before you go!

So yeah, if implemented in a reasonable way, then idd be all for this... perhaps sickness could induce diarea aswell, which is a real killer when surviving due to the added risk of dehydration...

Just stop.... if you want (UBER SUPER-DUPAR REALISM) how about once you die in DAY-Z no RESPAWNS ever..... now quit trolling

This is an excellent idea to add to the survival aspect..

It's along the same idea i have for game mechanic/system of stress releif. You have a stress o meter and you releave the tension builds up slowly over x amount of time then you can release by fucking dead animal carcasses.. an indepth writeup/suggestion is pending on this here forums by myself..

cant wait for you all to see it

*study body* "His name was thesneakyfatcat, it appears he died from an ass infection" AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA xD

This is the best thing I have ever read in my life. Good job man xD in all seriousness, this would be absurd and obscene. But if we're willing to take that next "Realistic" push, then sure. Maybe after 4 days of surviving you grow a beard?

i do much appreciate the idea of fecal matter and urine to have a "solid" presence in the game..

hey look,

Maybe even have farting if u eat beans 2wice in a row after getting hungary you have to do farts.. the more beans the louder and longer they get meaning the more bad luck you will have to a pending zombie attack from farts NOIZES.. FUCK !

While the OP seems to be joking ... it still is a good idea. As is hygiene.

Proper disposable of your left behinds is important if you don't want you camp to be found. Zs will smell it and roaming hordes might be your reward for not disposing it properly.

Nice idea! Really, if you eat and drink why don't you shit and piss :) ?

i say no

However if it does get implemented, when you do a shit it should attract flies that sound like a dead survivor so you can use your number 2 as bait in a smelly ambush. Imagine a player hears the flies buzzing heads in their direction looks down and see the shit and then you burst out of the bushes with toilet paper or leaves sticking out of your trousers and gun him down or you could rush towards with with a melee weapon and slip on the poo land on your back and then gunned down by the other guy.

I lol'd so hard at this, first because of the obvious and very humorous troll OP.. then because so many responders are taking it seriously

XD

Meanwhile in the troubleshotting section:

" My character just wont take a dump, i tried everything should i be worried?"

• Like 1

Worst idea ever' date=' these sort of bodily functions don't add anything to the game. Stating they should be implemented for the sake of 'realism' is just foolishness.

[/quote']

What about eating and drinking? Fail