thesneakyfatcat

Shit/Piss System

To add a little bit of difficulty in surviving (it's quite easy once you find some food and a gun) I think there should be a poop/pee meter in the game alongside with the hydration and hunger system. See how these suggestions sound like to you.

The Piss System

1. When you spawn, your piss meter is at 5/10.

2. Your piss meter rises 1 every 10 minutes (automatically adds 1 for every beverage consumed).

3. Pissing resets your piss meter.

4. You can piss a distance of 5 meters.

4. Upon your piss meter getting to 8 or above, you move slightly slower and have a chance (5% every 5 seconds) to piss yourself.

5. Upon your piss meter reaching 10, you instinctively piss yourself.

6. Upon pissing yourself you make an audible groan that raises your hearing meter by 2 for 5 seconds.

7. Pissing will raise your sight and hearing meter by 1.

8. You cannot move/look around while pissing.

9. If you are dehydrated, you piss blood and lose 300 each piss. Standard piss rates apply, except if you drink something; then your hydration meter gets reset to 0, your piss meter goes up by 1, and you no longer piss blood.

10. You can fill water bottles with piss and drink it (or prank your friends and piss in theirs!) but it only fills half of what a "normal" drink would on your hydration meter.

11. Drinking your own blood piss restores the blood you lost from it.

12. Drinking your friends blood piss kills you.

13. Having someone drink your blood piss counts as a murder. DO NOT PISS BLOOD IN WATER BOTTLES, DAMMIT.

14. Drinking piss gives you a 5% chance of getting a disease (10% if its another persons). Only 1% of these diseases are lethal.

15. Pissing takes 15 seconds (30 if you're pissing blood).

16. Zombies may be deterred but are not harmed by your piss. Piss on them as a distraction. Piss on bandits if you want to too, I guess.

The Shit System

1. Upon spawning you have a shit meter of 2/10

2. Shitting will reset your shit meter.

3. Shitting will raise your sight and hearing meter by 1.

4. Shitting is unique in the sense that the length of the shit depends on how much you ate/what you ate. It will take 5 seconds multiplied by your shit meter plus 10. Use the formula t=5s+10 to figure out how long your shit will be. See the attached graph if you don't understand 6th grade math.

5. Eating food will raise your shit meter by 1. If your shit meter is at 5 or above, it will rise 1 every 10 minutes. If it is below 5 it will rise 1 every 20 minutes.

6. Upon your shit meter reaching 10, you instinctively shit yourself. Shit takes 30 seconds to clean from your pants (10 if you have a full water bottle. The bottle gets emptied in the process)

7. Shit will despawn in 30 minutes.

8. If you shit when the meter at 8 or above you have a chance of constipation (5%). If you get constipated, the shit takes 2x as long as it usually would (see graph). If you're constipated you make painful groans that add 2 to your hearing meter, every 5 seconds until you're done shitting. Divide your shit time by 5 to see how many groans you'll have.

9. If your meter is at 8 or above you move slightly slower as you clench your sphincter and have a chance (5% every 5 seconds) to shit your pants.

10. Shit attracts zombies in a 20 meter radius whether it's in your pants or on the ground and if you lure zombies to shit, they will stop and eat it for 10 seconds. Use this to your advantage!

11. Toilets will be added to the game and be littered around Chernarus. If you use a toilet, shitting takes 5 seconds less than it usually does.

12. Toilet paper will be added to the game. If you don't wipe after a shit, you have a 5% chance to get an ass infection. Only 1% of ass infections are lethal.

13. Toilet paper will be stackable (up to 5).

14. You cannot reuse toilet paper.

15. Shit IS lethal. If you eat it, you WILL die. The entire server will get a message saying that "player x has eaten their own shit" or "player x has eaten player y's shit" in commemoration of your bravery.

16. If another player eats your shit, it counts as a murder on your part so be careful of where you shit (unless you're into that kind of thing, you kinky bastard)

Feedback is welcome.

• Like 20

Worst idea ever, these sort of bodily functions don't add anything to the game. Stating they should be implemented for the sake of 'realism' is just foolishness.

Like I suggested on the last thread on this very topic, if you want to take a crap in the woods, go do it in real life, and find some poison ivy to wipe with while your at it. Let me know how that works out for ya.

Troll on friend, troll on.

• Like 1

I will be honest, if you are able to aim your piss I will say yes.

This is more of a fun mechanic to add in when everything else if fixed, so it may not really gain attention now, but in the future when other top priority things are fixed, it may get attention though for now here is my suggestions.

The 1-10 limit should be changed slightly, with any negative effects from holding it in appearing at 9.

As well as piss only having a chance at 10 piss to piss yourself every couple seconds till you eventually piss.

For shitting yourself on 10 I agree.

If you mean for pissing blood when you are naturally losing blood from dehydration then I agree again.

Though I don't believe you should die from eating or drinking another person's shit or blood piss.

As for diseases I agree but only for shit as you are eating it off the ground, but the diseases should be more explained.

As for wiping, I don't believe they should give you a disease, just makes you more detectable by zombies if you don't wipe, as well you are able to gather leaves to wipe.

• Like 1

+1 By far the best suggestion for this game so far, in fact I think this feature is good enough to be a stand alone mod in its own right.

• Like 2

Yeah, this is possibly the best suggestion this forum has ever had. Anyone who disagrees is obviously a carebear who is scared of accidently eating shit.

+26 for the suggestion.

• Like 2

I think this whole thread is an elaborate troll to get us to kill ourselves in the outhouses.

• Like 1

So guys, I'm thinking fallout style effects.

You take a good shit? YOU SHIT SUCCESSFULLY, YOU FEEL WELL RESTED

• Like 1

Worst idea ever' date=' these sort of bodily functions don't add anything to the game. Stating they should be implemented for the sake of 'realism' is just foolishness.

Like I suggested on the last thread on this very topic, if you want to take a crap in the woods, go do it in real life, and find some poison ivy to wipe with while your at it. Let me know how that works out for ya.

Troll on friend, troll on.

[/quote']

So what you're saying is, is that survival is too hard to implement a simple shit/piss mechanic? I don't believe it should be added now, as the dev team has enough to deal with, but should be a side idea, so to speak. Maybe if this gets enough recognition I'll make a post detailing my other ideas!

This would be a great addon to the game as it is not that hard to survive. Instead of getting a disease for not wiping your ass, zombies should be more attracted to you because of the smell.

Great idea though!

There should be an "inspect shit" option' date=' upon inspecting shit the player's nametag will show up.

[/quote']

Yes, yes, I was going to put that in the post but didn't have a clear idea at the time. How about we add a "Shit Inspection Unit" tool to ID other players shits and see an approximation of where they are now? Or maybe sniffer dogs that will sniff the shit and then we follow them to the next shit on an exciting journey to find the perpetrator.

If this is to be implemented then it has to be done right.No having to shit and being able to hold it when there are enemies around.If your meter is at 10 then you drop your pants wherever you are.I like the idea that the zeds can then smell you out as that is realistic while at same time being authentic.

Think about the possibilities.Crawling with 1000 blood left,hunger icon's been blinking for hours and your colon is full to the brim.Decide now...do I risk leaving this area and dying to starvation....do I risk attempting to grab that can of beans or do I risk shitting myself so that I can keep crawling but w/chance to attract zeds thru aroma.

Needing to eat/drink is enough. Sorry, but this is a terrible idea. Beyond terrible.

This is no doubt a thread for children to come up with ridiculous ideas about "shit" and "piss". Two of their favorite words.

Most people don't piss blood until they're severely (as in: close to dead) dehydrated. Please see a doctor if that isn't the case.

Best.Idea.Ever. This would add an extra layer of realism to an already real game. Maybe implement some auto pissing/shitting mechanic when we aggro zombies or encounter bandits . You should totally join Rocket as a dev for shit related projects :)