merropa93

DayZ Frostline Release

Greetings, Survivors!

The wait is finally over! We are happy to announce that update 1.26 and DayZ Frostline are now live on all platforms! This article will give you insight into DayZ Frostline and what you can expect once you get into the game.

Read the full article here & watch the release trailer.

Buy Here

Frostline_10_2024_1920x1080.png

PC Changelog

Console Changelog

Bohužel servery nejsou k dispozici (PS5)

Edited by Lucie98

hey, I wanted to ask what's going on here, it doesn't register servers on PS5, it gives me the Bios error (0x0005000F) and when are you going to fix it?

There are NO servers for Sakhal, Chernarus or Livonia showing on Xbox. What's going on??? 

Oi ....ainda nao apoarecem mapas oficiais para ps4 .

o que esta acontecendo ??

Massive fail for this update all across the board. Well done team!!! I hear Scum is nice this time of year.

I agree. having to purchase a DLC just to play what i have already been playing for over two years is very Shady and uncalled for. being forced to buy something just to keep playing has a potential legal problem to it.

• Like 1

I am very upset I paid 25$ for this dlc and it’s been down for 10 hours I know you guys are working to fix the issue but you can’t even give us an update on troubleshooting or an eta for an entire 10 hours I feel played and disappointed