Sign in to follow this  
FuzzyBear182

Zombies should eat you again like they used to

I have only played the game for a couple of years and never have seen that. I agree that zombies should be a greater threat. If you go unconscious, they should be ripping your guts out, not walking away. I would prefer head shots only to kill them as well.

First of all - these are not zombies; People infected with "rage virus" is more to the point. And second - i agree, npcs should be deadly. Right now these things are not a challenge but annoyance.

• Like 1

I don't recall the zombies eating the player.

Basically, you want a mechanic where infected are drawn to a recently deceased player.   

On 9/2/2024 at 1:41 PM, Parazight said:

I don't recall the zombies eating the player.

Basically, you want a mechanic where infected are drawn to a recently deceased player.   

zombies use to eat players in the mod and then briefly in the .62 standalone. 

hell in the mod the zombies were even munching on uncon players

Zombies used to do eating and beating or biting motions ontop and near unconscious players.

Both in the 2012 ArmA II DayZ mod and in alpha DayZ standalone game versions.

That's all, they didn't actually devour them xD

They also didn't do that on dead people if I remember correctly, they just attacked KO people in that special way until they died, at which point they lost interest.

It would be cool to see, very scary and actually threatening, opposed to them just sprinting away as fast as they can once you go KO.

KO people used to get beat and chewed by zeds and would receive reduced damage from that, presumably to give other a chance to safe you.

Edited by Pyongo Bongo