merropa93

Experimental Update 1.26 (Change Log)

@nemorus This is not project zomboid, it's not supposed to be a 100% realistic, and with the current game balance the simple truth is that you need inventory space to assemble cars, build bases, raid with friends and so on, we could probably "just survive" with smaller inventories, but DayZ is so much more then just a survival game

Edited by Paragraf
Firgot to add @
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, nemorus said:

Its just making game a bit more believable and a bit less laughable, that's all.

Either you make it REALLY realistic or you make it "video game"... you can't mix things up randomly as you wake up in the morning... otherwise it becomes CRAP!!!

😡  😠  🤬

Maybe you should go on vacation? It seems you're fatigued and tension is eating you up. Its only a game and its fine if it changes from time to time. Its not a black and white scenario - there are also shades of gray in life.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, nemorus said:

Maybe you should go on vacation? It seems you're fatigued and tension is eating you up. Its only a game and its fine if it changes from time to time. Its not a black and white scenario - there are also shades of gray in life.

Maybe you should take a little vacation, if this is the level of your arguments... 🙄

So many good changes, this is probably the best patch in the last two years. Heating up canned food, finally! Big steps towards culinary development.

I have been waiting for a long time for the amount of space in clothing and equipment to be reduced, and I generally expected, for example, that there would be no room at all for storing items in a T-shirt. And really, where in a T-shirt can you hide an apple or binoculars? I would go further. The backpack looks smaller than the size of a Mosin rifle - a Mosin rifle will not fit in it. All these absurd "grenade launchers in underwear" should become history. Everything should look logical.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Likvid-cb38db5edb1efdb0 said:

So many good changes, this is probably the best patch in the last two years. Heating up canned food, finally! Big steps towards culinary development.

I have been waiting for a long time for the amount of space in clothing and equipment to be reduced, and I generally expected, for example, that there would be no room at all for storing items in a T-shirt. And really, where in a T-shirt can you hide an apple or binoculars? I would go further. The backpack looks smaller than the size of a Mosin rifle - a Mosin rifle will not fit in it. All these absurd "grenade launchers in underwear" should become history. Everything should look logical.

It's a game, it needs to be balanced, not made super realistic

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Paragraf said:

It's a game, it needs to be balanced, not made super realistic

It's not a super realistic game at all, but it positions itself as a "hardcore game". So I think my ideas are valid.

Edited by Likvid-cb38db5edb1efdb0
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 1

About t-shirts... There are certain types of it. For example so-called "tactical t-shirt" with pockets + velcro panels. These pockets are however designed for small items - such as glasses, lighters... These type of clothing is not present in the game. So no pockets available = no slots.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 1

>The Zenit radio station was outputting radio communication, while it is only intended for input

This is by far the worst bug fix in this patch.

One some community servers, especially Role Play Servers, this Radio Tower is used as it is - a map-wide radio station.

Why would anyone in Bohemia render this “feature” useless?

• Like 1

There is a bug with the inventory system with mags in the hotbar trying to change outside a container in 1.26. 

We tested the mods on the 1.26 experimental version, and all the mod cars do not have engine sound when driving. What should I do about it? Did you break something on purpose or not?