NobleWhale

US327 kicking non clan members

Got kicked out of the US327 server (there were only three people on it with [TAG] "clan tags" in front of their names). Plus in server comments there's the following sentence: "kill a clan member and you'll be banned forever".

I tried to join that server too and got Kicked shortly after entering the server and got it on fraps so I'mma take a trip to youtube and upload it then I'll post the link

Some pictures, please. If the "kill a clan-member" is true then they should fuck off and get blacklisted A.S.A.P.

I'm going to join now and record it. Video ETA 5 minutes.

Oh look, it's mysteriously disappeared. What a coincidence!

What is being done about these admin abusers? Blacklist their server please. Is anything being done about the passworded servers also? I was under the impression, from reading these forums, that having a password on your server at any time was not allowed. Yet I am seeing 40+ servers currently with a password on them.

If I can't buy a server and password protect it, nobody should be able to.

The only reason the server should be locked is for very quick server maintenance. That's it.

Confirming this. Tried joining this server today's morning and was kicked along with my friend like 2-3 times in a row.

just go play on another server.

problem solved

No, I won't. In case you haven't noticed, it clearly states that there are no private servers in Day Z. This is, essentially, a private server since none of us can join and play.

I will keep returning until this server no longer exists as it is very clear that the intention is to make it a private server. At the very least the admin's are abusing their power by kicking innocent players, which is another reason for a blacklist to occur.

its not a private server because it isnt lockd/passworded.

stop wasting your time. there are a hundred other servers you can be playing on.

you are sounding like a little kid that isnt getting what he wants. move on.

its not a private server because it isnt lockd/passworded.

stop wasting your time. there are a hundred other servers you can be playing on.

you are sounding like a little kid that isnt getting what he wants. move on.

You may not kick a user from a server unless you have a valid reason. There was no valid reason to kick these people thus, it's a private server.

The rules have been broken, this server has to be blacklisted according to the rules that are clearly stated on this forum, for the server admins to adhere by.

Sorry about not being able to upload the video fast enough My computer is slow to load the server but it clearly shows I join and get in the server and after being in the server a short time I get kicked so yes it's confirmed kicking non "[TAG]" members Here's the youtube link

You may not kick a user from a server unless you have a valid reason. There was no valid reason to kick these people thus' date=' it's a private server.

The rules have been broken, this server has to be blacklisted according to the rules that are clearly stated on this forum, for the server admins to adhere by.

[/quote']

get over it. find another server.

Sorry about not being able to upload the video fast enough My computer is slow to load the server but it clearly shows I join and get in the server and after being in the server a short time I get kicked so yes it's confirmed kicking non "[TAG]" members Here's the youtube link

try changing you name to "[TAG]_yourname" ???

problem solved

Oooh look a airplane is rigged with bombs. Just take a other airplane, problem solved.

You may not kick a user from a server unless you have a valid reason. There was no valid reason to kick these people thus' date=' it's a private server.

[/quote']

get over it. find another server.

try changing you name to "[TAG]_yourname" ???

Hmmm yeah impersonating one of their clan members totally isnt a good way to get banned I've never played on their server before I saw this post little over 2 minutes after it was created I got the video of them kicking people after joining to strengthen noblewhale's evidence against US327 admins It's about the concrete rules of server hosting rules are rules that need to be followed If one jumps outta the line to go rogue and police how they want and its accepted then loads others will soon follow after that one its pretty much mob mentality so these servers where these clans are doing this they need to be blacklisted or punished in some way they are made example of

You are allowed to impersonate clans, Meta-gaming is allowed. And if they kick you for that, then you can pretty much guarantee they'll be arsefucked with the blacklist hammer.

Yeah the evidence is pretty strong in that video. It's a shame people don't follow the rules. They're going to make it worse for those of us who do.

There is already a strong enough case as it is right now for a blacklisting. They are not allowing members that are outside of their clan from playing the game.

Read the rules, it's not about whether or not going to another server will fix this issue, it's about following the rules that you know about when you create said server. Exceptions to rules means more people are going to behave the way these people do, and will do so knowing that nothing will happen to them.

problem solved

Omg aren't you being a lil dense here :D ? Of course I'll play on some other server. And of course I'll report this server as it's clearly breaking the rules set for hosters. Admins have no right to kick anybody to restrict access to their server. Why? Stop being dense and come up with few reasons yourself :D .

problem solved

Omg aren't you being a lil dense here :D ? Of course I'll play on some other server. And of course I'll report this server as it's clearly breaking the rules set for hosters. Admins have no right to kick anybody to restrict access to their server. Why? Stop being dense and come up with few reasons yourself :D .

if i was paying for a server. i think i should be able to do whatever the fuck i want with it. you should be thanking every admin that is hosting/renting a server for you poor bastards to play on.

the fact that you can't password protect the servers is complete garbage. whine all you want about locked servers giving "clans" an unfair advantage. locked servers would keep the hax out, which is a bigger issue that's destroying the community.

Everyone's confirming this.

Noone's posting screenshots.

All we got is a grainy video.

US327 is under investigation we are contacting their host.

problem solved

if i was paying for a server. i think i should be able to do whatever the fuck i want with it. you should be thanking every admin that is hosting/renting a server for you poor bastards to play on.

the fact that you can't password protect the servers is complete garbage. whine all you want about locked servers giving "clans" an unfair advantage. locked servers would keep the hax out' date=' which is a bigger issue that's destroying the community.

[/quote']

Here's hoping that you're never in a position to admin a server, never mind host one.

No, individuals/clans/communities should not have their own private servers connected to the hive. The reasons for this are pretty easy to understand for anyone who cares to engage their brain.

Locked servers facilitate unimpeded loot-farming and vehicle hording. This in turn allows the host to transport huge amounts of loot, that they otherwise would'nt have had, into other servers, as well as the ability of ghosting with vehicles.

The rules are clear, hosting a server is a donation to the project and development of the mod/game. If you want a locked server, develop your own mod.

Everyone's confirming this.

Noone's posting screenshots.

All we got is a grainy video.

Better check that out some more then Last I checked I've spotted 4 threads about us327 I think each of them atleast have screenshots but I have a low res video because I wanted to be able to upload faster but Little did I know shitty comcast made it forever to upload so I wont be falling for that mistake again I'll just upload with higher res