8 hours ago, ItsCliPzZ said:

I’ve been playing on GamePass for over 7 years, but paid Livonia only 3 months ago, whenever DayZ is not on GamePass I’m going to have to pay full increased price. Can you do something about that instead of giving us a OST?

[edit]

also all this green light Microsoft Sony talk, send them the patch and get it lit before you announce a date?

Hi, you did not have the option to buy the game before this update for the lower price?

Thank you, like that is not being done with every single update 😉 (sorry for the sarcasm but come on 😉 )

Aaaand Update 1.25 was successfully released on consoles as well! Thank you for your patience!

• Beans 1

Awesome Update, big thanks to the whole team!

Since the update we have my group has been having a great time. My friend however has had an issue where his one account can't obtain official servers. Community servers show up for him but it says unable to find server in official tab and his existing official favorites are displaying as just numbers as if the server is down. He went in a fishing trip with his grandparents and believes he might have left his ps4 in rest mode. He's concerned that is the issue but he would have to be logged out at this point due to server shut downs. Any advice for troubleshooting issues obtaining servers? 

The only thing I'd like to be able to add to the ambiant sound track option while playing would be a continuous music option rather than waiting long breaks just to hear the soundtrack again in game. So "On", "Ambiance" & "Off".

When are you guys going to fix the Direct Connect button in the launcher?

8 hours ago, Tonyeh said:

When are you guys going to fix the Direct Connect button in the launcher?

Idk man I used that button abou 7 minutes ago and it's working. I was aboe to connect to my server but in launcher it was gray (the server)...

Posted (edited)
On 7/3/2024 at 1:26 PM, Sid Debian said:

Idk man I used that button abou 7 minutes ago and it's working. I was aboe to connect to my server but in launcher it was gray (the server)...

Well, unless I'm doing something wrong, it's not working for me.

Was there anything special that you did?

I used to be able to take an IP address, like this 178.63.41.159:2491 from the Battlemetrics and paste it into the Direct Connect button and it would connect to the server. Now, nothing happens. I, literally, just tried it right now.

Having that Direct Connect button was a godsend cos the launcher sucks so bad.

Edited by Tonyeh

1 hour ago, Tonyeh said:

Well, unless I'm doing something wrong, it's not working for me.

Was there anything special that you did?

I used to be able to take an IP address, like this 178.63.41.159:2491 from the Battlemetrics and paste it into the Direct Connect button and it would connect to the server. Now, nothing happens. I, literally, just tried it right now.

Having that Direct Connect button was a godsend cos the launcher sucks so bad.

Man let me explain. Idk about battlemetrics or something, but Steam has 2 ports: 1st is game port that all users shall set for connection and 2nd is query port - is was created for requesting Server information like A2S_Players (players list with how long playing in current session+ scor, A2S_Info (full server info) and etc.

That may be the problem you can knock in steam query port (knock-knock-knock in steam query port... kno...), sorry, well that might be an issue. but I'd queried Steam about your submitted IP:Port and Steam repord me the server for now it's full (map Esseker, name The walking blah-blah-blah).

That's quite odd actually, but server not responding on A2S_Players, that's bit not normal but nothing special i guess...

17 hours ago, Sid Debian said:

Man let me explain. Idk about battlemetrics or something, but Steam has 2 ports: 1st is game port that all users shall set for connection and 2nd is query port - is was created for requesting Server information like A2S_Players (players list with how long playing in current session+ scor, A2S_Info (full server info) and etc.

That may be the problem you can knock in steam query port (knock-knock-knock in steam query port... kno...), sorry, well that might be an issue. but I'd queried Steam about your submitted IP:Port and Steam repord me the server for now it's full (map Esseker, name The walking blah-blah-blah).

That's quite odd actually, but server not responding on A2S_Players, that's bit not normal but nothing special i guess...

Battlemetrics com is a site that allows you to see servers for online games.

On there you can get the IP addresses for DayZ servers. Such as the game port example below

Untitled-1.jpg

I used to be able to cut and paste the IP address into the Direct Connect button on the DayZ launcher and get into a server with that IP address.

Now I cannot because the button doesn't work and hasn't since the update before last.

On 7/8/2024 at 3:25 PM, Tonyeh said:

Battlemetrics com is a site that allows you to see servers for online games.

On there you can get the IP addresses for DayZ servers. Such as the game port example below

Untitled-1.jpg

I used to be able to cut and paste the IP address into the Direct Connect button on the DayZ launcher and get into a server with that IP address.

Now I cannot because the button doesn't work and hasn't since the update before last.

Hm i know it's sounds bad but try to resize the window that may resolve an issue. Idk in default on my screen tab LAN is hidden, but if I'll expand just a but the window - tab appears.

Also is that issue related only to one server or working on any server?

You know it could be that issue only on yours PC and no one else hasn't got the same.

Posted (edited)

@Kyiara Shelters kits get deleted/removed too early from the official server branch 1st and 3rd person servers and that is a server option. I was on vacation in 2 weeks and both of the camps are just gone. One of the servers is not even busy related to activity and total player amount.

In FrostLine in 1.26 patch update please consider to increase duration of camps like Shelters, sport bags which we can dig down with a shovel to at least 1 month before the server delete it kind of policy based of inactivity. It is not unusual to take a break in a game like Dayz in the summer based on vacation and travel. 

My brief point is: We lose a lot of effort and item progression when a "base related to base building topic" get removed due to inactivity, and some items are very rare to find in a game like Dayz - so it is important to discuss this topic with the developers or server owners who run them in the next patch update in 1.26 version in Q4  with the FrostLine expansion. 

https://dayz.fandom.com/wiki/Shelter_Kit

Edited by Nebulae3

1 hour ago, Nebulae3 said:

@Kyiara Shelters kits get deleted/removed too early from the official server branch 1st and 3rd person servers and that is a server option. I was on vacation in 2 weeks and both of the camps are just gone. One of the servers is not even busy related to activity and total player amount.

In FrostLine in 1.26 patch update please consider to increase duration of camps like Shelters, sport bags which we can dig down with a shovel to at least 1 month before the server delete it kind of policy based of inactivity. It is not unusual to take a break in a game like Dayz in the summer based on vacation and travel. 

My brief point is: We lose a lot of effort and item progression when a "base related to base building topic" get removed due to inactivity, and some items are very rare to find in a game like Dayz - so it is important to discuss this topic with the developers or server owners who run them in the next patch update in 1.26 version in Q4  with the FrostLine expansion. 

https://dayz.fandom.com/wiki/Shelter_Kit

Hello, thank you for the feedback. I shared it with our colleagues for consideration. 🙂

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
29.07.2024 о 17:53 merropa93 сказав:

Привіт, дякую за відгук. Я поділився ним з нашими колегами для розгляду.🙂

Привіт, шановний, сервер DayZ EU - DE 1281 Онлайн 10 днів тому. Сервер раптово вимкнувся і більше не працює... інші сервери працюють. Будь ласка, розберіться з цим ((( https://ibb.co/jzkFSkd

Edited by IOWA555666

16 hours ago, IOWA555666 said:

Привіт, шановний, сервер DayZ EU - DE 1281 Онлайн 10 днів тому. Сервер раптово вимкнувся і більше не працює... інші сервери працюють. Будь ласка, розберіться з цим ((( https://ibb.co/jzkFSkd

Hello, the server should be back online now. Feel free to reach out anytime. 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, merropa93 said:

Вітаю, сервер має бути знову в мережі. Не соромтеся звертатися в будь-який час. 🙂

Thank you very much, the server crashed when one player was using a script to pick my base passwords! When I wanted to get into my base, the passwords were wrong, I decided to destroy some gates with locks, the passwords were the same as I set, but they didn't work

Edited by IOWA555666
  • Like 1

would be nice for console to get base building update and gun attachment update at the least. plus a team function would b nice ik its supposed to be a real survival kinda thing but at the end of the day it is a video game.

@merropa93 is there any info on being able to change controller key binds again on PC? Right now it's currently locked and I've always been able to change them. Thanks. 

13 hours ago, bb2624606 said:

@merropa93 is there any info on being able to change controller key binds again on PC? Right now it's currently locked and I've always been able to change them. Thanks. 

Hello, changes in key binding are currently not in any plans, but we have it in our feedback tracker so it will eventually come one day.

8 hours ago, merropa93 said:

Hello, changes in key binding are currently not in any plans, but we have it in our feedback tracker so it will eventually come one day.

Hello! Please tell me, is the 1.25 patch expected to be released this week? There were rumors. or will the next update be 1.26?

Hey DayZ Team.

Thanks for the continued support and updates throughout the years of developing the ever growing game that DayZ has become.

I think we need to discuss the new hotfix for exp 1.25.
So I have been playing this came for as long as I can remember and for some reason I cannot step away however this new addition to the wolves and bears meat being infected just simply doesn't make sense. 11 Years have passed since this DayZ was released and has never had infected animals to my knowledge. I find it odd that now 11 years into the development the Bears and Wolves have all of a sudden become infected overnight without any logical explanation. It now doesn't make sense at all because the risk is the bear encounter and the reward is the meat. Now there is only risk without reward, so these two animals are now kind of redundant. Its like getting to a heli-crash site or a convoy and there being nothing of use. The animal models don't even look any different to even show that they are now infected.
Every event made there is the risk and reward factor.
Heli-High mil loot
Convoy-High mil loot
Gas-Pox nade
Train wreck-Mil loot 
Chicken, cow, dear, pig, goat- Meat
Bears, Wolves, Nothing?
If your going to give no reward to the risk then you might as well remove them from the game.

• Thanks 1

"Hello Survivors, 

Here I would like to address the current state of the game and our approach to fixing some major issues. We are well aware of how frustrated our players are with duplication. We hear you loud and clear. We are actively working on fixing those issues and that was our plan with the announced wipe and hotfix. Unfortunately, we found that our hotfix would introduce another unexpected bug. While it would fix the current issue, it would at the same time introduce other problems making your experience in DayZ worse. We agreed that you deserve better than a half-baked fix.

We made a promise that we've learned from our previous mistakes and will not give you less than finished content, including bug fixing. I would love to say that we can deliver on such promise every time, but with the complexity of DayZ, we are hardly perfect. However, if we catch such issues, it's our responsibility not to burden our community with them. I apologize for any inconvenience and compromised game experience you are having right now. Our developers are doing their best to fix all issues, test them properly, and deliver a complex solution instead of applying a small bandage to a massive wound.

To properly test and ensure that all issues are solved, we are currently aiming to deliver the fix during next week. Again, I want to assure you, that we know about the issue and are well aware of how this negatively affects your enjoyment of DayZ. We'll do our best not only to fix it in the fastest possible way but also to ensure avoiding such delays in the future. 

On behalf of the DayZ team,

Thales

Project lead"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2