yoshimanitsu

Banned from US129 for shooting at admin

Look even if hackers came n f'd up ur server n camp then they probably did it to every one else's camp too. So I can understand if u were getting rid of the hacked items (or do they dissappear on server restart?) but to fix all your tents and vehicules that is bs. What gives u the right to do that in ur camp and screw everyone else. If u cant follow the rules then don't host a server

Funny how you post this form the same day the hackers came and were banned' date=' Yoshi... You were banned like 2-3 weeks ago and finally decide hmm... interesting

[/quote']

Yes it's so interesting, that hackers probably saw my post and was like "Fuck some bronies" and goes off and shits on you

umm yeah.. they saw your post and went back in time and hacked... your not too bright are you?

Funny how you post this form the same day the hackers came and were banned' date=' Yoshi... You were banned like 2-3 weeks ago and finally decide hmm... interesting

[/quote']

Yes it's so interesting, that hackers probably saw my post and was like "Fuck some bronies" and goes off and shits on you

umm yeah.. they saw your post and went back in time and hacked... your not too bright are you?

from what I was told by one of the members it was right after I made the post.

Also for the record, when I signed up 2 weeks or however long ago to post this post, it told me I had to wait for a verification code. I never got one and was told just a few days ago that I didn't actually need one.

You guy's can sit here and claim I have something to do with your problems when it comes to the hacker, fine, go head. That still does not make anything your doing with your server justifiable. What you are doing with your server is against the rules. It's as simple as that. If you get blacklist for telling the world about pass wording for personal gain, that's not my fault. I simply am posting about the fact that you inappropriately banned me for the same reason - to make sure your precious little items in a video game don't get damaged or disappear.

Oh and please stop sending me angry pm's about how you think I'm a hacker or had 4chan hack you guys.

you do know you can always play on another server right?? instead of being butt-hurt that you got banned? two weeks later and you're still crying about getting banned. Talk about caring too much about a precious little video game.

Doing? Abusing? Words that denote an ongoing and Persistent occurrences.

Unfortunately for some of the trolls, we're talking two isolated incidents with weeks in between. Not a pattern, not a regular occurrence. Yoshi remains the only person banned by human intervention and our server was locked only once for a period of a couple of hours.

So if two separate incidents out of the several weeks we've been running the server makes us abusive admins, then so be it. Strangely enough, I'm not too broken up about losing an interwebs pissing contest with the forum trolls by not even competing.

In any case, Yoshis ban will be lifted. Mea culpa on that front. And mea culpa on the locking. Having never played in an environment where hackers and griefers have free reign to destroy and destabilize, it's difficult to make that transition.

Anything else or have we covered it all?

Yoshi is unbanned from our dayz server but still banned from team speak. Why you would want to come back is beyond me. In real life, you would have been hunted down and killed. Not be able to come back to grief us over and over. If you ask me, our solution was more realistic.

You were a member of our group. You turned on us. Now you are on here crying. What's really sad is all the people on here defending your and the hacker's actions.

you do know you can always play on another server right?? instead of being butt-hurt that you got banned? two weeks later and you're still crying about getting banned. Talk about caring too much about a precious little video game.

Abide to the server hosting rules, you worm. Blacklist A.S.A.P please.

Abide to the server hosting rules' date=' you worm. Blacklist A.S.A.P please.

[/quote']

Your name says it all...

Yoshi is unbanned from our dayz server but still banned from team speak. Why you would want to come back is beyond me. In real life' date=' you would have been hunted down and killed. Not be able to come back to grief us over and over. If you ask me, our solution was more realistic.

You were a member of our group. You turned on us. Now you are on here crying. What's really sad is all the people on here defending your and the hacker's actions.

[/quote']

I never claimed I wanted to be unbaned from teamspeak, nor do I want to be. I don't even care about being unbanned from your server. I care about being a good dayz player and reporting people for not abiding by very simple rules. You and EZ can sit here and act like kids all you want and call people names and try to put me down for making a simple post, but that doesn't make you right bro.

Also, you want to make a threat against my life, then give me your address bro. I'll come to your front door and see what your really made of.

Yoshi is unbanned from our dayz server but still banned from team speak. Why you would want to come back is beyond me. In real life' date=' you would have been hunted down and killed. Not be able to come back to grief us over and over. If you ask me, our solution was more realistic.

[/quote']

I never claimed I wanted to be unbaned from teamspeak, nor do I want to be. I don't even care about being unbanned from your server. I care about being a good dayz player and reporting people for not abiding by very simple rules. You and EZ can sit here and act like kids all you want and call people names and try to put me down for making a simple post, but that doesn't make you right bro.

Also, you want to make a threat against my life, then give me your address bro. I'll come to your front door and see what your really made of.

Threat against your life? You need help, man, really. The last time you were on our server you were on like a 24-48 hour marathon of playing DayZ. Get some sleep and then go see a mental health professional. Lack of sleep causes insanity and you show signs of it.

"In real life, you would have been hunted down and killed. Not be able to come back to grief us over and over."

What are you trying to say there then because clearly there is some miscommunication. Also why the hell are you so butt hurt about me taking 1 shot at someone that you feel you need to come on the forums and make yourself look like an ass? Not to mention pm me angry letters about 4chan.

Server admins get called out for breaking the rules and then resort to ad-hominem attacks, excuses that they got wronged by hackers so it's OK to break said rules (also OK to break them in other circumstances it seems ), and tough-guy acts.

From their demeanor it's fairly conclusive they should hold no position of power whatsoever. Blacklist.

I'm sure they'll get to keep it all fine and dandy, but it doesn't matter. We as a community have to just do what we can by posting about it on the forums and hope justice is served.

Like I said before, I don't care about getting unbanned and playing on their server, I dont care that I got banned. I care about keeping this games integrity intact as long as possible. The way the game is built now, the rules that have to be abide by, that's whats making it something I can't stop playing. If I let one thing go that is wrong, then it will always be let go. You can't just say "Well I was being a total prick for no reason to people who've treated me well, I deserve a ban!" because that's just not how it works.

Also, if your referring to my actions in game gHoff, in real life you all would have been dead because I wouldn't have logged off. I would have sat their and picked you all off while you stood their like turkeys in rain. You wouldn't have BEEN able to hunt me down because in case you haven't realized, there is no respawn in life. Their is life, and there is death. You don't get back up (be it that you don't turn into a zombie!)

So drop your tough guy act that's impressing no one, and come back to me with a legitimate response instead of middle school name calling.

Learn to be a man like vonKeebler and admit your wrong for your actions.

Don't try and act like you aren't in the wrong either because if you actually thought you were in the right I wouldn't be unbanned.

You know what gets me though? I've been trying to get in contact with you guys for a while now. I wasn't going to ask for an unban, or any of that. I was going to apologize and explain what really happened. Since you choose to ignore my responses, I wont be so nice either. Hope you get blacklisted.

Best regards,

Yoshimanitsu

P.S.

admins, I was unbanned, so there is no need for this thread to be open and for there to be any further responses on the forums, so if you could lock it that'd be great.

Actually I think it should be moved to cheat reporting. If they do get to keep the server they'll just use it for gear farming as they have and then either join other servers with an unjust advantage or lord it up, abusing their power further on their own server.

What's really sad is all the people on here defending your and the hacker's actions.

Just read this thread and I haven't seen anyone defending the action of hackers. Not sure where you get that from.

Don't even try to show the error of his thought. He is all mighty and all knowing. There is no questioning his power. If the mods want to sort it out proper like they should they will. If not, then there's no reason for griping and arguing. I've said my piece and its out here for all to see. That's all that needs to be done. If he wants to sit here and immaturely attack me, and my personal problems with sleep, let him.

Who cares what happened on your server. Either ban the hackers or deal with it. You're breaking the rules. It's quite simple. You follow the rules or you lose the server basically.

Like several have said, don't cry when the ban hammer lands on you and you lose that server.

player appealed an illigitemate ban and provided proof

admin admitted to locking the server for personal gain...

admin admitted *by ban reversal* banning for illegitimate reasons

admin made personal threats against a player. (player made counter threats like an idiot)

sounds like black list material to me.

Blacklist seems to be what everyone in the community who's not in their group thinks.

bump for justice. What gives Server Admins and Clans the right to ignore the rules?! Server should be blacklisted and whoever rented the server shouldnt be allowed to set up a new server.

+1 for blacklisting

Yoshi is unbanned from our dayz server but still banned from team speak...

You are wrong. Dead wrong. This is COMPLETELY against the rules. This is how the game works. It's Trust Issues: The Game. I as an individual have to worry about trusting others and if I get back-stabbed I can't ban the person. It would be my own dumb fault. You' date=' sir, failed at DayZ and failed at being a server admin.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=29695

We would love to remove the password on our server, but we are cleaning up the damage to our camp and vehicles from the hackers last night and this afternoon.

Again, as an individual, what compensation do I get from hackers? Do I get my own personal server to lock-down and "clean up" damage occurred to me? No. You should have no reason to lock a server other than to delete hack-spawned items. Hope you get blacklisted, you hooligans.

+1 on Blacklisting the server for failing to follow some very clear and simple rules.