Hello there. i do not know if this thread is on the right place, if not, please move it.

I'm wondering if day-z can be played from a cracked arma2 and arma2: OA

why woul i crack it? because "i can't afford 30usd", mostly because from where i am usd is high as F***. if it is posible to play with a cracked game it would be awesome (and i mostly would play like that to test the game itself and the mod, i plan to buy it someday if it's worth it)

so... can i crack this game to paly day-z?

affording a pc and affording a game is pretty diferent.

i don't want to go and tell you all my life, but i'm pretty much a student (college, but i can't work because classes). i got my pc a long time age (almost 2 years). telling to my family that i need money for a game is not going to work, and my classes wont let me work for a few months more.

so if i just could crack this game down and play it until i can afford it...

and whens omeone says "i can't afford it because usd is too hig here", don't tell "oh, it's just 30 bucks dude" because for me those 30usd is like paying 90usd for a game that is valued on 30. it's hard to pay thing like that without a work

Hello there. i do not know if this thread is on the right place' date=' if not, please move it.

why woul i crack it? because "i can't afford 30usd", mostly because from where i am usd is high as F***. if it is posible to play with a cracked game it would be awesome (and i mostly would play like that to test the game itself and the mod, i plan to buy it someday if it's worth it)

[/quote']

Well, hopefully rocket will see this post and give you the info, with a nice friendly comment to go with it.

I also find it ironic how you say you plan to buy it once you've stated about having an illegal copy.

And who gives a crap if "USD is high as fuck" in your country, stealing is stealing, if you can't afford something, that's not their fault, it's yours. $30 for a game is extremely cheap.

Alright, fair enough. Just saying all you need is OA which is $15 from BI store. Really isn't that much and the developers do deserve support. Either way, you can't play a cracked version of ARMA 2 online.

i don't want to go and tell you all my life' date=' but i'm pretty much a student (college, but i can't work because classes). i got my pc a long time age (almost 2 years). telling to my family that i need money for a game is not going to work, and my classes wont let me work for a few months more.

and whens omeone says "i can't afford it because usd is too hig here", don't tell "oh, it's just 30 bucks dude" because for me those 30usd is like paying 90usd for a game that is valued on 30. it's hard to pay thing like that without a work

[/quote']

and that excuse is SO weak. I went to college and had a job and I could add a billion things to that list, as could many people.

And I don't know where you're from but I'm gona guess Iceland

Dude, you're asking if it's okay for you to steal something for entertainment because you can't afford it - no it isn't.

politics apart.. i was asking if it was possible to play this mod on a cracked arma 2...

not if it was okay, i WILL buy it eventually, but i do not know when it's going to be taht.

and to Izziee, you can't work when you have to get up at 6am and you come back at 7pm. i need to study and sleep.

if i have to talk about politics on piracy, all what i believe is opossing to what you believe, in my country it's not only ok if you crack a game or dowload a movie, you are an idiot if you pay for it. that is how the society is here, cultural things based on the fact that in usd our minimun wage per hour would be like 2usd or 3.

as i said, i didn't come to discuss politics on piracy, i just want to know if this mod can be played cracked or not.

I bought ArmA 2: Reinforcements from best buy for $4.99 plus tax.

Crackers are puss-burgers. Buy the damn game, Bohemia Interactive deserves the profits. Hell, they even offer base ArmA 2 for free, and they are NOT a big American game corporation like EA or Ubisoft. Like I said, crackers are puss-burgers. DON'T BE A PUSS-BURGER.

i don't want to go and tell you all my life' date=' but i'm pretty much a student (college, but i can't work because classes). i got my pc a long time age (almost 2 years). telling to my family that i need money for a game is not going to work, and my classes wont let me work for a few months more.

[/quote']

ah typical college student think they can just go around stealing stuff I hope you get busted by interpol or something

If you can't afford a few dollars for a game, you are in th wrong hobby.

You can't steal a cracked copy of a video card or main board when yours goes out.

Take up a cheaper hobby.

As always, you north americans just ignore the question and go beign all offended because someone "steals" a game...

and still the only two guys who answered my question said no, i will do research on my own, thanks for nothing guys...

and don't be such sissys, everyone dowloads cracked games and stuff... but i wont express my point of view. i said it very clearly I DON'T INTEND TO DO A POLITICAL-MORAL THREAD ABOUT PIRACY, I ASKED A FRIKING QUESTION

you can't work when you have to get up at 6am and you come back at 7pm. i need to study and sleep.

But you have plenty of time to play games...

sounds like the type of person to play the game for free, on servers paid for by someone else and then complain about admin abuse.

Answering your question nothing more, nothing less.

You cannot play DayZ with a cracked/pirated copy of Arma 2 for the simple reason that DayZ uses each unique Serial number to tie the account to. You only get one account on DayZ per serial/copy of the game you own. Using the same serial on multiple computers would only provide access to ONE account. that account can not be logged in twice.

DayZ uses the serial of the game to log you in, not a username/password set up. So in essence Dayz is tied to only one computer.

There is also the extremely high chance all of the cracked version serials have been blacklisted a long time ago.

thanks, finnaly someone answers.

then i will wait or find a way

As always' date=' you north americans just ignore the question and go beign all offended because someone "steals" a game...

and still the only two guys who answered my question said no, i will do research on my own, thanks for nothing guys...

and don't be such sissys, everyone dowloads cracked games and stuff... but i wont express my point of view. i said it very clearly I DON'T INTEND TO DO A POLITICAL-MORAL THREAD ABOUT PIRACY, I ASKED A FRIKING QUESTION

[/quote']

And you ignorant euro-trash don't read between the lines when we say playing with a cracked copy is no allow then playing with a cracked copy is STEALING

Hello there. i do not know if this thread is on the right place' date=' if not, please move it.

[/quote']

Get a job. Buy the game, don't shit on other peoples hard work by cracking the game.

why is this not locked yet... buy the game if you like it, if not please don't ask for the community's support because we all BOUGHT the game.

they are several cracked servers around, i recommend you to search for them via google and ask in their forums.

obiously i also recommend you to buy ir later if you like it , only to support the developers.

becouse theres not demo or anything like that, the cracked versions of games act like past demos.

OP, there is a way to play on "private" servers with there own databases, but I will not tell you how. Why? Because ff you can not figure out how to do it yourself, you do not deserve to play that way. And as well as I do not think rocket would approve. l2google

[/quote']

Well, hopefully rocket will see this post and give you the info, with a nice friendly comment to go with it.

I also find it ironic how you say you plan to buy it once you've stated about having an illegal copy.

And who gives a crap if "USD is high as fuck" in your country, stealing is stealing, if you can't afford something, that's not their fault, it's yours. $30 for a game is extremely cheap.

I actually torrented the game first, and thoroughly enjoyed playing the "cracked" way. And then i bought it so i could play on normal servers. So, he could be telling the truth if he likes the game enough.

I also like how everyone is getting all pissy at the guy, although he is an idiot for asking the forums this, do not sit there and act as if you've never illegally downloaded something, whether music or a game. When it came to this game, I wanted to buy it and support BI, and I'd be so bold as to say I would pay a small fee to play DayZ as it's a fun mod for the game.

Please, get off your high horse people.

... So' date=' he could be telling the truth if he likes the game enough.

I also like how everyone is getting all pissy at the guy, although he is an idiot for asking the forums this, do not sit there and act as if you've never illegally downloaded something, whether music or a game. When it came to this game, I wanted to buy it and support BI, and I'd be so bold as to say I would pay a small fee to play DayZ as it's a fun mod for the game.

[/quote']

that guy won't pay a dime & would try to pirate it even if it would only cost him 5 Zimbabwe Dollars to get a Key.Read trough his excuses.

@OP :Don't buy your bag o' weed at the weekend and shazzam,you got enough money.

Also: I agree on the "everyone did grab some "warez" in his lifetime" but there is a difference between pirating & playing a game and going on the official forum and ask for a way to play cracked multiplayer.