As always' date=' you north americans just ignore the question and go beign all offended because someone "steals" a game...

and still the only two guys who answered my question said no, i will do research on my own, thanks for nothing guys...

and don't be such sissys, everyone dowloads cracked games and stuff... but i wont express my point of view. i said it very clearly I DON'T INTEND TO DO A POLITICAL-MORAL THREAD ABOUT PIRACY, I ASKED A FRIKING QUESTION

[/quote']

You know, I would frankly not give a damn if you were trying to illegally obtain SPORE or Crysis: Warhead, since they are filled with that vile securom garbage, but ArmA 2 dropped it's DRM by patch 1.05. That should tell you this company cares about it's customers, and yet they weren't originally making enough off of the game to be able to put up with losses to pirates.

Adding on with more proof; they even made the original ArmA 2 free to play...

Again, I said I don't give a damn if you steal from a big corporate warthog.

I do give a damn that you'd try to swindle Bohemia Interactive out of money that they damn well deserve; thirty dollars is nothing hard to come up with. There are plenty of ways to make it, and if that means you need to whore yourself on the street because that's the only option avalible to you, then please, by all means do so.

Don't shaft this company. They don't deserve that lowly treatment.

lol piracy will be around forever, the true people that deserve the money never get it, and the people that dont do get it :/ thats why piracy is supported so strongly and no one cares to much to stop it except the fat cats making the money. I supported the people that made this game because it's actually very not a major title and its got a shit load of work put into it...but not the big companys. the retard that said "pirating is for ass-hats" or whatever the fuck then that person is just a fucking retard with to much money and no brains.

I think you can play a cracked version, just don't expect to hit anyone with your rifle :P

*hint FADE*

That should tell you this company cares about it's customers' date=' and yet they weren't originally making enough off of the game to be able to put up with losses to pirates.

[/quote']

I do agree with you, but you can only have potential losses to piracy. Most people who pirate wouldn't necessary buy the game.

well, i know arma 2 is not made by a big company, and the only reason to crack it is that i can't buy it YET.

i WILL buy it when i can, but in the meantime they wont be hurted if i play it cracked while i save to actually buy it. and that is what i said, but people is too rich to understand that someoen may take a while in saving some money (i may even buy the full pack of 60usd with everything, if i can hit that ammount)

well' date=' i know arma 2 is not made by a big company, and the only reason to crack it is that i can't buy it YET.

i WILL buy it when i can, but in the meantime they wont be hurted if i play it cracked while i save to actually buy it. and that is what i said, but people is too rich to understand that someoen may take a while in saving some money (i may even buy the full pack of 60usd with everything, if i can hit that ammount)

[/quote']

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FADE

Banned for 1 week.

Reason :

Asking how to crack game.

Thread closed.