Kyiara

1.24 Experimental Release

2 hours ago, steam-76561198034737709 said:

Hello. As I understand it, update 1.24 is not expected this Tuesday. Most likely it will be 13.02, right? Is it possible to hear something specific already?

Mate please don't hurry up. When devs consider that 1.24 is ready for release they will release it asap. In other way if community will try to hurry up devs - that may cause a bad update, that's why don't hurry everything will come in it's own time. 🙂

• Beans 1

17 hours ago, Sid Debian said:

Mate please don't hurry up. When devs consider that 1.24 is ready for release they will release it asap. In other way if community will try to hurry up devs - that may cause a bad update, that's why don't hurry everything will come in it's own time. 🙂

So basically every prior update was hastily pushed out, unfinished, due to an impatient community then?

🤣

Edited by lemmac
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, lemmac said:

So basically every prior update was hastily pushed out, unfinished, due to an impatient community then?

🤣

In someway yes and someway no.

The time that patch working on experimental branch has own time when players testing on own PCs, with own reasons and shall spot and raise the tickets on bug trackers. But not everyone do it and sometimes the bug appears from nowhere and heck reasons like it shouldn't but it happens only then some players will report about it on bug tracker and devs could fix that issue.

My point about don't hurry was that if community will pressure on devs team that "where's the hecking patch?" or "heck ya we want new patches right now" or even "You're killing Kenny! ...", that will hurry up devs and the can push to stable branch the "wet" update that full of bugs. I'm not sure about you but I'm totally hating any kind of bugs and when I found 'em in stable branch in my head from nowhere flashing the sign that's said: "Leave that game alone delete it and don't comeback to it again".

So the best community help would be that community will play the test branch like it's already stable one and will doing their own crazy play (as it usual be in stable DayZ) to spot bugs and submit information about it 🙂

What about PU scope reticle? Still smugded/darkened? 1.21 version changed said scope for night purposes and it's quite annoying for the eyes since then. Please look into it.

• Thanks 1