Sign in to follow this  
Hippy

Law?! NOT IN MY CHERN

http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1860

Looks like it's time to start camping north chern with snipers chaps.

If these guys think they can wipe out banditry they've got another thing coming.

Get your raiding parties together and take out the buggers, I doubt they'll be as well co-ordinated as many of us and it should be easy pickings with the right ambush set up.

This sounds like fun. One or two bandits working the terrain will be less likely spotted that a rabble of Survivors playing policemen. Maybe I won't have to travel south nearly as much to look for prey, now that they're coming to me.

From how I read the thread... Long as you guys dont shoot "defense" bandits on site Im ok with a bit of fun

Oh it'll be fun to actually start stalking groups again... I miss the days of stalking three or four, sometimes up to seven people with nothing by my M4A3 CCO, G17, and my own wits...

Let the hunt commence..!

Lol enjoy getting raped Boganova

Lol enjoy getting raped Boganova

Agreed.

Fighting a faceless war on banditry is no different from fighting a war on terror.

I hope you guys know how to dodge sniper fire.

These survivor police wannabes are as bad as the reddit occupiers! Skin them all!

Cute, Bandit snipers think they have anything on us true Survivors, bring it.

Cute' date=' Bandit snipers think they have anything on us true Survivors, bring it.

[/quote']

"True survivors" will do anything to survive. Killing, pillaging, and stealing are all viable ways to succeed in a world where morals and honor have no value.

We've got the balls to do what is necessary in order to survive. Do you?

"True survivors" will do anything to survive. Killing' date=' pillaging, and stealing are all viable ways to succeed in a world where morals and honor have no value.

We've got the balls to do what is necessary in order to survive. Do you?

[/quote']

Of course, one Bandit at a time.

Oh I'm a frequent camper around Cherno hoping to get me some good lootz, I'll hunt them police dogs down when I find myself on the server with one.

I want to see how this plays out, the NCM seem like a formidable force. Who will be the ultimate victor? Bandits? or Do-gooders?

LOL looks like the cattle are coming to the wolves this game may get boring after killing so many of them I hope they know that a true bandit is worth 20 of them LOL lets see who's numbers fall faster.

Bandits will just avoid them or a few will get bored and go after them with Enfields in the wilderness.