MrBamboo

Game is becoming unplayable for console.

Honestly, this game... epic. However the bullshit that console users have to put up with after every single update.... garbage. PC gets everything, I mean EVERYTHING. They actually have a GAME, console... we have a clunky barely playable peice of shit. Me and my squad of players love this game, and are constantly looking forward to the day we can actually play the game without having so many damn issues. We can't even drive in the game anymore due to the glitches the recent updates have created. This is embarrassing and unacceptable. Now we have to contend with random 2 minute to 5 minute freezes when moving? This isn't a connection issue by the way. You guys can do better and NEED to do better, stop giving pc all the damn attention! Fix your game, no wonder people talk trash about this game on console.

• Beans 1

sad to hear 😕

what console are you playing on?

i play on servers that have "no vehicle Damage".... this makes vehicles useable. Even if they lag out and crash... they dont break.

Edited by LennyS-cbe65eb8a29b70ab

11 hours ago, MrBamboo said:

Honestly, this game... epic. However the bullshit that console users have to put up with after every single update.... garbage. PC gets everything, I mean EVERYTHING. They actually have a GAME, console... we have a clunky barely playable peice of shit. Me and my squad of players love this game, and are constantly looking forward to the day we can actually play the game without having so many damn issues. We can't even drive in the game anymore due to the glitches the recent updates have created. This is embarrassing and unacceptable. Now we have to contend with random 2 minute to 5 minute freezes when moving? This isn't a connection issue by the way. You guys can do better and NEED to do better, stop giving pc all the damn attention! Fix your game, no wonder people talk trash about this game on console.

It took the devs a better part of a decade to get this game to what still was a rushed release on PC. If I were you I'd arm myself with a lot of patience.  

• Beans 1

So weird for a game created originally just for pc..... 

We've been where you are now, and it still sucks (pc) 

I don’t know if you play on an official server or a community… however if it is a community server that could be why because a lot of community server admins over do the mods and start tweaking things that kill the optimization of the server. Some communities are ran by admins that prioritize the servers performance over any other cute additions or changes. I say this because I play on official and have had less and less problems each update since I started playing on 1.14 with the exception of 1.19 when it first dropped but that was smoothed out. I get that official servers get a bad rep for hackers and exploiters but with each update Bohemia patches those said exploits almost to the point where there’s not many more left. There are 2 big ones being fixed in 1.21. I’m so excited for the update.

PCs vanilla build is the EXACT SAME as console.

But I’ve played it on: Xbox One, OneX and SeriesX.

I’d recommend playing on Series S|X or PS5 if you can, if not buy an external solid state drive and install DayZ to run on that to increase older gen consoles’ read/write speeds.