Sign in to follow this  
Kyiara

Vote for DayZ!

Hey Survivors,
As mention during our last stream
You can now nominate us for the Labor of Love award at Steam Awards.

Also you can vote for us for Best Community Support at Česká hra roku (Czech GOTY).

DayZ has persisted and grown regardless of difficulties or triumphs.
All the hard work and love put through belong to all of us, the dev team and the DayZ community.
Lets cherish it! 

Twitter.png

Hi guys,

I had a lot of thought words against the way you handled the development of this game through these long years.

From my point of view, the game is still not finished, but I'm still playing it and offering it to friends so they can try it, I have probably offered it more than twenty times thinking about it.

This is still my favorite game, and the state it is right now is really good. (well, you did reintroduce killing ladders with 1.19... but hey, old memories lol)

You clearly showed us one thing during the development, you are still Bohemia Interactive. This is one of your biggest moral value: Developing your games for years, to keep fixing bugs and improving your games.

I was scared that you changed and that you won't do it with DayZ, but you did and you are still doing it.

So you have my vote guys, of course.

PS: I also hope you will do a DayZ 2 someday (without early access)

Love love love. (kisses to Sumrak for Namalsk, this map should be official, best map of the game by far 😉

Edited by idie

I voted for Dayz for the labor of love.   I suggest we all do the same.   

All this time I thought they were getting paid actual money for their work.  Apparently not!  Explains a lot?  Hopefully the labor of love extends into next year by fixing game breaking exploits and a new vehicle simulation.  Also parity with .62.

• Haha 2

I'm not exactly a gamer. I am a fan of digital art created in graphic engines. Finally I met Dayz. I see art in Dayz. Vote taken.