Sign in to follow this  
McWendy

Base raiding/building tips?

Ok bad experiences building bases or raiding them. So I thought id hop on here and ask for some help. 

Whenever we raid a base it takes a lot of time and gear to get in and get loot out. But when we get raided it almost looks like if its just fractions of the time/gear needed that we would have put in. 

Are there glitches being used or sweet spots to be struck that we not know about?! 

4 dial locks? No point they were still on. Double Gates? Nope, gone. Gaps to be jumped, proned or slithered? We closed it all to no succes. Barbed wire? Yeah no they just go past it all. 

We know a raid is to happen, we dont mind it. Its calculated. But just when we rebuild it all (improved, altered) its a matter of a very short time and its all gone again. Everything gone! Not a crumb. 

I have a lot of time in this game But the speed shit gets done these days is mind blowing.

Its on Spaggie Deer Isle, just for the dont play official comments. ;)

Google just has a lot of old stuff regarding so, please enlighten me if you have some more fyi. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, McWendy said:

Ok bad experiences building bases or raiding them. So I thought id hop on here and ask for some help. 

Whenever we raid a base it takes a lot of time and gear to get in and get loot out. But when we get raided it almost looks like if its just fractions of the time/gear needed that we would have put in. 

Are there glitches being used or sweet spots to be struck that we not know about?! 

4 dial locks? No point they were still on. Double Gates? Nope, gone. Gaps to be jumped, proned or slithered? We closed it all to no succes. Barbed wire? Yeah no they just go past it all. 

We know a raid is to happen, we dont mind it. Its calculated. But just when we rebuild it all (improved, altered) its a matter of a very short time and its all gone again. Everything gone! Not a crumb. 

I have a lot of time in this game But the speed shit gets done these days is mind blowing.

Its on Spaggie Deer Isle, just for the dont play official comments. 😉

Google just has a lot of old stuff regarding so, please enlighten me if you have some more fyi. 

Spaggies are very hard to build a base on because it doesn't have build anywhere. It all comes down to how many layers you have to the stash room and how bored the enemy team is. All things aside, the more people in the group you have, the better chances you'll have as you'll have more resources and more people active to defend the base.

• Like 1

It only takes two plastic explosive to get through a wall. I'm not familiar with Deer Isle, but if there's a place to farm plastics and detonators, just focus on that and raiding will be a breeze. Alternatively, you can get through a wall with six nades if you throw them behind the wall such that it targets the back frame (negates the front panels), while also hitting the front panels of the next wall, doing double damage.  

• Like 1