John Maynard

Suggestion for Bohemia to monetize

Create an in-game store to sell useless stuff that doesn't affect gameplay. The shop will sell clothing ink, weapon souvenirs, eyewear, tattoos, unique clothing and more.

All objects sold in the store will deteriorate, that is, they would not have much durability.

The store would be in a safe zone in Zelenogorsk, my favorite city. Buy credits on Steam and use them in the junk shop. In fact, the suggestion of a store to sell things is to create a survivor zone. It would be an enclosed area on the outskirts of Zelenogorsk.

Does this change the original idea of the game? 🤔

Edited by John Maynard

Well, it's logical. What else to do during a zombie apocalypse? That's right, get tattoos and buy hipster clothes.
This is sarcasm if anything.

3 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Please no microtransactions

I wouldn't say no to MTX so long as: they don't ruin the immersion, they are sensible and within the realms of DayZ world and don't give you ANY advantage or change the gameplay in any kind of way, must keep gameplay neutral.

With that criteria, there isn't much they could do.
The only thing that comes to my mind is more survivor models (or accessories)  that are locked behind paywalls. Or maybe different freshie clothing with various patterns/logos, but they would get ditched after you find the first peacoat anyway...

Anyway, with that said I don't agree with OP's suggestion.

Edited by DefectiveWater

Personally, I think they shouldn’t have micro transactions because they said they weren’t going to have them. 

The store is for selling useless things. You don't need to buy anything. It is a suggestion for funding the game, as there is no release of new versions to buy. And does Bohemia need it?

😂😂😂😂😂😂