Sign in to follow this  
clickptg

Possible cheater - report

I think i was killed by a cheater/hacker:

Server: Dayz NL 3668115 (Public)

Time: Between 15:30 and 16:30 (Europe time, Lisbon)

My char name: ileet 3p

I did enter in the server and i was in middle of forest/trees near a police station and instatly get shooted but i didnt ear any shot, i did run but he (cheater) always hit me like aimlock. I did a respawn and i did find my dead body and he only took from me some meds and ammo. He let there a backpack with 90 slots, AK, and my sniper. So hes only wanna ammo for next victim.

And i let here a Suggestion, put some mecanic for easly report players. For example when we died some pop up to report a hacker and whats the reason, so you DEVs can investigate easly.

Another cheater

Server: Dayz EU - DE 1363

Time: 17:40 to 17:50

My char name: ileet 3p

DEVs put this assholes out of the game .

Play on Community Servers, ive had this happen too and the devs will not address this,  you can check my recent posts for more information.

On 10/1/2022 at 9:38 AM, clickptg said:

IAnd i let here a Suggestion, put some mecanic for easly report players. For example when we died some pop up to report a hacker and whats the reason, so you DEVs can investigate easly.

The mechanic for reporting cheaters is to tell battleeye.

It’s part of the Blame Circle. BI tells you to contact BattleEye.  BattleEye says the code is the problem and then bans people when devs tell them to. 

it’s pretty idiotic.  However, cheating is way, way beyond their control. 

All you have to tell me is "official server".

Yes it was a hacker. Official servers have been overrun by hackers for the past 3 years, you couldn't properly play on them through all those years.

51 minutes ago, Parazight said:

The mechanic for reporting cheaters is to tell battleeye.

It’s part of the Blame Circle. BI tells you to contact BattleEye.  BattleEye says the code is the problem and then bans people when devs tell them to. 

it’s pretty idiotic.  However, cheating is way, way beyond their control. 

I stopped harping on this topic a long time ago.  ESP is the worst cheat for a game like DayZ.  Until that is fixed, everything else is  pretty pointless.  If they removed ESP, I'd say about 90% or better of cheating would be eliminated.  It would be primarily exploits only.  The problem is, THEY CAN'T get rid of ESP likely because of the way the game is coded and designed.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, THEGordonFreeman said:

I stopped harping on this topic a long time ago.  ESP is the worst cheat for a game like DayZ.  Until that is fixed, everything else is  pretty pointless.  If they removed ESP, I'd say about 90% or better of cheating would be eliminated.  It would be primarily exploits only.  The problem is, THEY CAN'T get rid of ESP likely because of the way the game is coded and designed.

Right. I agree. Still BI’s problem. I posit that the issue could be somewhat mitigated, had they chosen better decisions overall. 

i tried but i didnt like the community server, i like the game the way its are and i tried to find vanilla servers but i cant find so much or i didnt find correctly. i used the dayz sa launcher. so i just give up of those servers.

On 10/7/2022 at 9:56 AM, PoweredByte said:

Play on Community Servers, ive had this happen too and the devs will not address this,  you can check my recent posts for more information.

i tried but i didnt like the community server, i like the game the way its are and i tried to find vanilla servers but i cant find so much or i didnt find correctly. i used the dayz sa launcher. so i just give up of those servers.

4 hours ago, clickptg said:

There are community servers that are vanilla and have active admins to address cheating.

21 hours ago, Parazight said:

Right. I agree. Still BI’s problem. I posit that the issue could be somewhat mitigated, had they chosen better decisions overall. 

I made this suggestion to BI a long time ago, and I guess it's worth repeating here even though I'm certain they don't give a shit.  Why not just encrypt client traffic and be done with it.  Yes, there is overhead, yes it means people have to have decent machinery.   But assuming SERVER EXPLOITS GET FIXED, it means making cheats will become EXTREMELY difficult.  And what's more, since BI owns the encryption, they can change it at any time.  Technically, it should be easier to figure out how people are cheating, and stop it in a small window of time.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, THEGordonFreeman said:

There are community servers that are vanilla and have active admins to address cheating.

i didnt find it or i didnt search well. can i find it on dayz sa launcher or other place? im from europe/portugal, maybe doesnt have much with a low ping