Sign in to follow this  
Jabber Jaws

1.19 BETA is under attack

How can you test the BETA when you have people killing others at spawn points? This is not a way to test the new BETA! In my opinion,  don't complain when the game turns to crap cause people can't try out the new update!

People will just make their own servers into experimental builds.

What??? People on the experimental servers are playing the game just like they are on the stable servers? Outrageous, how dare they!!!

10 hours ago, Jabber Jaws said:

How can you test the BETA when you have people killing others at spawn points? This is not a way to test the new BETA! In my opinion,  don't complain when the game turns to crap cause people can't try out the new update!

Read the newbie guidelines bro. Never stay on the coast 😉

Guess, some are missing the point of the BETA. This is a loss cause, don't complain when the glitches are in the final version!

The point of experimental builds is to gather feedback on changes/improvements along with reporting bugs, if people didn't play as they would normally any data gathered wouldn't be as useful.

If you want to focus on finding the new items/locations etc you can create a private server for this, but experimental needs testing on all aspects of the game to undercover any new issues.

PvP is a big part of DayZ and inertia will change this quite a bit, if anything I would say get in more fights to get a good feel for it so we can provide accurate and useful feedback on such a big change.