Sign in to follow this  
survivor_40

Don't you just love "clever" bandits?

Dumb little sweetie jumps up onto the Cherno roofs with an AS50 and thinks he owns the world.

I shoot him off the roof, and I make a bet with my buddy on the other hill: less than 15 minutes until he climbs back up to grab his gear.

Right as rain, few minutes later, I see a gear-less fresh-spawn climbing up the ladder. Ain't you a cutie.

I waited for him to pick up all his gear back, and he even put on a camo suit that was on his body.

And when he started crawling to the ladder (why crawl you silly bastard - if someone was there, they'd have already shot you!) ... and then I shot him in the face. Your tears, they are delicious :)

'course, at this point, you know he's mad, bro, and I know what he's gonna do. So, 'course, I relocate, move 400 out of my old location. I know he's figured out where I was.

About 30 minutes later, I see a survivor with a Winchester, real careful like, stalking the back of my hill. Looking around carefully. I damn near lost it right then and there.

Well, after laughing for a few minutes, I shot him dead again, and this time he left the server for good. What a sweet muffin he was, all clever and tacticool.

Don't you just love "clever" wannabe bandits?

• Like 2

Don't you just love "clever" wannabe bandits?

Yep. Thanx for such clever story. I bet you are pro! Do you have shrine or something?

Lol I see these and think they are funny. To each his own on how he/she should choose to play the game but if you wish to gloat, pick a better story. It's not like its a stretch to think that a sniper from a distance could take out one lonely survivor by himself. I would be impressed if there were more than 2 or 3 of them and you were able to take all of them down before they found you. This was not an accomplishment.

You know why I think this is funny?

You can't take camo off a body. XD

To be fair, from the story it sounded like he had an extra in his loot.

I actually very much liked this post. Well done sir. I award you one cookie.

• Like 1

Cool story, the same happened to me but i killed the guy only twice near the power plant behind electro

Love the bandit vs. bandit aspect of the story, but how does one wanting to get his inventory back and revenge make him a "wannabe bandit"? The simple fact that he was outsmarted by another bandit multiple times does not make him less of a bandit, it just makes him an awful Day Z / ARMA player in general.

Im a clever bandit when im low on blood and no animals in sight i hid my DMR in my BP, and use a hatchet to look like a noob and go in cherno and ask for blood transfusions(then that's when i say "If you give me a transfusion I'll give you one after me") then they give me one i tell them to stop moving and lay prone then i shoot them and get the hell out.(I've done this tons of times, it really works.)

Edited by Trolling R3bel