CommMolander

Cooking pot not attaching to stone fireplace?

Question

Its my first time building a stone oven. I have a cooking pot, but cant attach it to the stove top. Im not getting a prompt or able to place it in menu. Am I doing something wrong or on a wrong side?

4 answers to this question

I am having this same issue on my PSN server. None of my players are able to attach any cookware to the stone oven, or place cookable items into the cook slots of the ovens as well.

interesting. im on pc and i always thought this is a conflict with whatever mod. im surprised noone ever reported this, as i remember this bug since nearly a year....

15 hours ago, etwas said:

interesting. im on pc and i always thought this is a conflict with whatever mod. im surprised noone ever reported this, as i remember this bug since nearly a year....

What makes you think it hasn't been reported? Some of the worst bugs in the game have been there since it released and just ignored. 

Far easier for the developers to introduce new shiny things every update than fix longstanding issues. Just go visit dayz twitter to see how vacuous people gush over a new gun and cream their pants over kitchen timers or fireworks lol.

yea you're right -  i just looked it up and i actually reported it myself on their feedback tracker last december hahaha

never even got assigned by Geez.

Edited by etwas