Kyiara

DayZ Update 1.18

13 minutes ago, Parazight said:

Just watched the teaser trailer for 1.19.

where can i watch it?

Naturally, the company probably wont/didn’t post it here first.  I’d give a link, but then my post would be hidden. 

Id love to be able to say ‘look at the front page!’ But only community  made content makes it there. Do some digging at some search engines and you’ll be able to find it on YouTube. 

nevermind. i realized u talking bout sumraks stream few days ago.

ofc some ppl make some clips out of it and call it a trailer for 1.19 on yt.

It's not exactly a teaser trailer, but teaser screenshots that devs showed during a stream.

But other than that, I do agree that looting can be annoying sometimes.
Having to aim exactly pixel-perfect to pickup that one box of 5.56 that spawns in the military containers can be annoying, and more often than not items in containers don't show up in vicinity tab.

Picking up items should be a bit more forgiving, and we shouldn't have to look exactly at that one pixel to pickup small items like lighters.

Edited by DefectiveWater

1 hour ago, DefectiveWater said:

It's not exactly a teaser trailer, but teaser screenshots that devs showed during a stream.

But other than that, I do agree that looting can be annoying sometimes.
Having to aim exactly pixel-perfect to pickup that one box of 5.56 that spawns in the military containers can be annoying, and more often than not items in containers don't show up in vicinity tab.

Picking up items should be a bit more forgiving, and we shouldn't have to look exactly at that one pixel to pickup small items like lighters.

I don't know what you're watching but there was a video put out yesterday with actual gameplay and not screenshots.  Adam Franku was playing while the host, Matěj Smrček, talked a bunch.

"Right now, if we don't encounter any major issues, which would be surprising at this point, we should be able to bring it to 1.19 experimental"

-Matěj Smrček

I pulled this last quote from the video when they discuss cars.   I watched him give this statement at 17:10 in the video and have no idea what it means.   In one hand he expects the car fix to appear but then says that it would be a total surprise because it's still a raging dumpster fire.

They also discuss a wipe of Livonia servers.  It's great that they're announcing the wipe right away.  Despite ScottyB claiming that wipes are purely for balance, they're doing it because the terrain is being changed.  "So bases are not levitating."  Yay.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Parazight said:

I don't know what you're watching but there was a video put out yesterday with actual gameplay and not screenshots.  Adam Franku was playing while the host, Matěj Smrček, talked a bunch.

I think I know what you are talking about, but they weren't playing on 1.19. I watched that stream live, that was 1.18 and they teased 1.19/Livonia screenshots here and there and also talked about it.

No trailers were put out, no gameplay was shown on 1.19. Only select few screenshots were shown and they talked about few things that you already quoted.

Edited by DefectiveWater
  • Like 1

If you are talking about this:

They are playing on 1.18, no gameplay has been shown of 1.19 or the new Livonia rework. Just few screenshots.

Edited by DefectiveWater