Maksuta228

I want to resolve the issue about the ban

I was banned, I do not even know why I would like to find out the reason for the ban and appeal if possible, I have already 360 hours of fake help me please with this problem, I will be grateful, waiting for an answer

40 minutes ago, Maksuta228 said:

I was banned, I do not even know why I would like to find out the reason for the ban and appeal if possible, I have already 360 hours of fake help me please with this problem, I will be grateful, waiting for an answer

Nobody here can help you with bans. 

4 hours ago, Maksuta228 said:

you were probably hacking just tell the truth.

1 hour ago, rackinglad27 said:

you were probably hacking just tell the truth.

Guilty until proven innocent!!

22 hours ago, Parazight said:

Guilty until proven innocent!!

indeed!! people aren't getting banned from this game for no reason at all, to think so is the work of being labotomised. 

So, if I get brain cancer and require surgery, this means that false positives no longer exist?  Weird. 

• Haha 1

Oh False Positives do exist.  I got a VAC ban on CS:GO years ago.  After several months of emails, they finally realized my steam ID account was very similar to the one they were banning, steam ID's looking similar are also very weird.  It was a mess, but knowing that you are guilty until proven innocent kept me pushing.  I started to give up several times, but I finally got it resolved.  I was pissed about it and just deleted CS:Go anyway, never thought about it again.