rewter

Offline mode PVE with missions

hello, my name is Rewter, I love to play dayz, but I'm the type of player who loves to play alone, survive, spend as many days as possible alive, get into combat against the hostile forces of the game, but I really wish I didn't I needed to create a server for this, and that even when I was without internet I could play, I will mention another game of different style but of survival "don't starve together" in it you have the opportunity to play offline, so I would like so much that if you from bohemia or the Dayz team could make an offline mode even with some standard survival missions it would be amazing, and that's my suggestion

another thing that I suggest is that if the offline mode is done , you can configure how your map will be , if it will have little loot , many zombies , or a lot of loot , more animals , you can customize your map to play the way you want please you better , like turning off the rain , or something like that and being able to add mods to your own offline map

I don't think offline mod is a BI priority but note that you already can run solo kind of "solo" config.

For this you have to run a dayz server on the same PC than the game (don't worry it is not so ressource consuming if you don't have a low end PC).
Here is a tuto:

Then you can tweak the zombie, loot... in the xml mpmission files.
This guy make lot of tuto about that: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTGhcBU2SPZkE4NLraqTIog

And of course you can add all the mod you want.
Here is a mod that bring missions:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1988925918

The only thing you asked that is not include in this solution is that you can't play offline.
I think it is to avoid using "stolen" version of DZ.
And of course it is not a ready to use config, you will have to work a little bit to make the server and mods running.

I hope it is clear, English is not my natural language.

• Like 1

Liven_28 yes i play dayz alone , i already made a server local for me , as for pirating a game, dayz has already been done, and already has "clandestine" servers. But a more elaborate pve gameplay could be done, with some missions, and yes, an offline mode could be done, I think it would also be more attractive to other people who like a more singleplayer gameplay, this game has a lot of potential.
I understand your view, and I also thank you for the tutorials you showed me.

Changing the font size and color is not needed for normal posting. It’s really distracting. 

• Haha 1