ZinMas 101

Disgusting 3

First of all, I've been playing for enough years to know what I'm talking about. The game has never been in a worse state; right now is all about shitty modded servers (with weapons and resources everywhere) full of cheaters (yes, on private servers)  and zero survival experience... just space weapons, people in juggernauts mode, the coolest clothes possible, to be the coolest on the server (cringe) ... bulletproof bushes, traders, unbreakable bases and that kind of shits (so people keep camping and farming in bases and they only go out when they have the better stuff in game; how boring) Cmon devs you didnt even added the fucking bow already and this is being for years.... cmon... Is supossed to be a survival game... add the fucking bows and survival stuff. 

Since 0.63 devs released the modding just cause they went out of content after changing the game engine. We still seeing that lack of content in this days. It's ugly to see how this game depends more on its community right now than on its devs.

They are making money with the community work. They keep the game alive because of modding, which have destroyed the game at the same time. Now is more like Call of Duty (with campers farming in undestroyable bases ) than Dayz, lets be honest.

Im honestly starting to think about cheating, just cause fun, cause this game is in the shit state right now... so lets have fun? Just thinking, not saying im gonna do that 😉

Edited by ZinMas 101
  • Haha 1

The hackers are a different story but as for "zero survival experience" what the game means to you may not mean the same as someone else. Which is why private servers exist, so people can play the game the way they choose to. If you like the og survival element of the game you play Public Servers.

• Like 1

If people want to play heavily modded servers that are basically a DayZ style battle royale with show off clothing and stupid gun selection it's their choice, either to set one up or to play on it. No one is forcing you play on those. But I agree that the non modded version of this game is a mess and devs are not doing much about it. 

• Beans 1

20 hours ago, BBow said:

The hackers are a different story but as for "zero survival experience" what the game means to you may not mean the same as someone else. Which is why private servers exist, so people can play the game the way they choose to. If you like the og survival element of the game you play Public Servers.

You are wrong. You can play private servers without modding, so by playing private servers you are kinda avoiding cheaters. That in first place. By the way, looks like you didnt get my point. Thing is the official stuff is suffering lack of content since 0.63. Thats the reasson Im writting here, thats the reason they released modding, and thats the reason the people is mostly playing heavy modded servers. You are saying that like is my fault. No my man, is not my fault that devs are not doing shit. Is a fact the game is getting out of its context. Is-a-fact. Probably some of you have felt identified with that dumb way to play this game. Have a good day.

3 hours ago, ZinMas 101 said:

Is-a-fact.

Lol. Yea, No. You are wrong. 

see, other people can express opinions too!!

On 1/26/2022 at 3:55 PM, Parazight said:

Lol. Yea, No. You are wrong. 

see, other people can express opinions too!!

Yeah, and people can be wrong with their opinions too when they dont even know what are they talking about. 🤫

Then isnt a fact that this game is getting out of context... isnt a fact that this is supossed to be a survival game but we dont even have fucking bows after years for example, inst a fact they ran out of content since 0.63 when they changed the engine? What a joke... I would like to clap, but in someones face. 

Edited by ZinMas 101

1 hour ago, ZinMas 101 said:

Yeah, and people can be wrong with their opinions too when they dont even know what are they talking about. 🤫

Then isnt a fact that this game is getting out of context... isnt a fact that this is supossed to be a survival game but we dont even have fucking bows after years for example, inst a fact they ran out of content since 0.63 when they changed the engine? What a joke... I would like to clap, but in someones face. 

Bows would be a nice addition, sure. But not having bows doesn't stop dayz being a survival game. And in terms of realism, have you ever tried to make a bow and arrows? 

55 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Bows would be a nice addition, sure. But not having bows doesn't stop dayz being a survival game. And in terms of realism, have you ever tried to make a bow and arrows? 

Yes, I have made my own bow and arrows. Is not that hard. The problem is the duration. By the way dude... who have talk about realism?

Im saying this game is completly getting out of context with all those mods, and Im blaming the devs, cause they ran out of content, so they needed to release the modding.

So now, the game is more in community hands than devs hands. It's ridiculous. Im insisting, "survival game" but we still without bows, spears (AFTER YEARS; as bad examples) good survival mechanichs (which we dont even have basic needings just eat and drink)

Im done, enjoy this........ thing.

• Haha 1

It’s possible to have played since the beginning and still not know what you’re talking about. “ITS A FACT”

Maybe the survival part you are assuming about is actually referring to other players instead of the environment. Maybe you’ve been wrong all along. 

17 minutes ago, Parazight said:

It’s possible to have played since the beginning and still not know what you’re talking about. “ITS A FACT”

Maybe the survival part you are assuming about is actually referring to other players instead of the environment. Maybe you’ve been wrong all along. 

😂Wtf are u talking about; What if instead of talking about abstract stuff, you put concrete examples?

Am I wrong? Did they not run without content after 0.63? Did we not lose lot of content and mechanichs? Did they not released modding cause the lack of content? 

Is the game actually not in community hands more than devs hands? Are devs doing a nice work at a good pace?

Yeah, Im done.

On 1/25/2022 at 1:27 PM, ZinMas 101 said:

First of all, I've been playing for enough years to know what I'm talking about. The game has never been in a worse state; right now is all about shitty modded servers (with weapons and resources everywhere) full of cheaters (yes, on private servers)  and zero survival experience... just space weapons, people in juggernauts mode, the coolest clothes possible, to be the coolest on the server (cringe) ... bulletproof bushes, traders, unbreakable bases and that kind of shits (so people keep camping and farming in bases and they only go out when they have the better stuff in game; how boring) Cmon devs you didnt even added the fucking bow already and this is being for years.... cmon... Is supossed to be a survival game... add the fucking bows and survival stuff. 

Since 0.63 devs released the modding just cause they went out of content after changing the game engine. We still seeing that lack of content in this days. It's ugly to see how this game depends more on its community right now than on its devs.

They are making money with the community work. They keep the game alive because of modding, which have destroyed the game at the same time. Now is more like Call of Duty (with campers farming in undestroyable bases ) than Dayz, lets be honest.

Im honestly starting to think about cheating, just cause fun, cause this game is in the shit state right now... so lets have fun? Just thinking, not saying im gonna do that 😉

"Shitty modded servers" Yea, if you don't like them,  then dont play those servers. No one is forcing you to play them. There are lots of good community servers that are either just lightly modded or vanilla and doesn't have that many cheaters like official servers. Lets add a fucking bow, like its gonna change anything. Bu yea nonetheless I agree that devs arent adding much content to this game its been literally years the same outdated shit

2 hours ago, ZinMas 101 said:

Did they not released modding cause the lack of content?

Modding by the community was always a part of the plan.   No one decided to release the game to modders as a contingency plan.  Everyone else knows this.

Survival against the environment is straight up NOT HARD.  The survival aspects have always centered around player versus player.  Infected and the environment have just been fluff.

The game is in the hands of Bohemia Interactive, squarely.  The source code has not been released.  Again, allowing the community to add mods was ALWAYS part of the plan.  The 'pace' is fine when you consider the bigger picture, like what can be done and the amount of employees assigned to DayZ.

All of the things that you've whined about before have been discussed at length, the only difference is that you're actually responding to comments this time.  Unlike Disgusting 1 and 2.

@ZinMas 101 Play official servers then. I’m just getting back into the game since 2020 — weapons and gear seem to be much better now compared to the days of God Tents and Server Hopping.

My biggest complaint since starting again is that X-Ray Vision exploit in PvP.

Edited by RussianReavers