Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jizz

SOMEBODY, Please HAALP

I can't play. I'm going through withdrawal. 

I've got over 3,300 hours logged, and something is giving giving me a persistent 0x000400f0 error and Kicking me via BattlEye. I've contacted BattlEye, and they're no help.. I've submitted a ticket via DayZ support and they just blamed BE and closed my ticket.. I've reinstalled the game 6 times, purged as many files as I can find ever time... I'm out of ideas and none of the support channels are willing to help. 

I get kicked after 10-15 minutes from any server. It doesn't matter if its official or private, modded or unmodded. Same error, every time.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP..

0x000400F0 - BATTLEYEKick administred by BattlEye (Can also be Admin Kick)

This information probably isn’t new for you. Definitely not something you need to reinstall 6 times for. Definitely BE kicking you.  Good luck. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, drgullen said:

kick.jpg

Bean. All the beans. 

11 hours ago, Parazight said:

0x000400F0 - BATTLEYEKick administred by BattlEye (Can also be Admin Kick)

This information probably isn’t new for you. Definitely not something you need to reinstall 6 times for. Definitely BE kicking you.  Good luck. 

It was six different iterrations of the reinstall.. so like a reinstall straight up, then one after scrubbing out BE, then another after changing firewall settings, etc. Literally trying everything. I have no clue why this is happening.

15 hours ago, Mr Jizz said:

I can't play. I'm going through withdrawal. 

I've got over 3,300 hours logged, and something is giving giving me a persistent 0x000400f0 error and Kicking me via BattlEye. I've contacted BattlEye, and they're no help.. I've submitted a ticket via DayZ support and they just blamed BE and closed my ticket.. I've reinstalled the game 6 times, purged as many files as I can find ever time... I'm out of ideas and none of the support channels are willing to help. 

I get kicked after 10-15 minutes from any server. It doesn't matter if its official or private, modded or unmodded. Same error, every time.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP..

I found this online... you probably (hopefully) tried it already...

"My fix was unfortunately super simple.

Once you turn the game on go to the battle eye option, check the box that says you agree to the rules.
Then there is a confirm or agree button at the very bottom of the box that pops up.
I had to click and drag the box up so I could see it. But yes that was my fix.
Very simple and made me feel real dumb lol.
"

- source: https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/o92206/warning_0x000400f0_kicked_off_the_game_battleeye/

It's this thingy in your launcher thingy:

3hVDt9s.png

But yeah... hopefully you already DID try it, good luck.

Edited by DefectiveWater
  • Like 1

Out of curiosity, have you tried launching the game without using the Launcher?  I'd also try right clicking on the game in the steam interface and then launching the DayZ client directly.

This appears to be working, for now. BEC was definitely the problem, and I tried a dozen different things. Ultimately what appears to have worked was a fresh install after a full purge of BEC, my server provider stepping in and looking over my shoulder for a fresh server install and several IP changes, and a lot of patience. 

What did not work:

• Deleting and verifying the BEC files in my Steam directories.
  • Update video drivers
  • Updates of OS and AV 
  • Deactivating the firewall
  • Forcing an update of the router firmware
  • Turning everything off, and then on again.

For the record, you're better off asking a bag of potato chips for support versus reaching out to BattlEye. They sent me a link to their FAQ and said "reply" if this doesn't help, then never responded when I did.

The DayZ support team, including one "Geez" also was no help and closed my ticket without a resolution.