Sign in to follow this  
Crankgorilla

Wrote a nice review on the Xbox storefront

I had issues with the game initially, but have become accustomed to the way it works on console now. Such a great title and one I keep returning to. I was browsing the storefront and saw the reviews are not fair or balanced so, people should also take a few moments to write a review. There's nothing like this on Xbox and these developers need the support so they continue to make updates and new content.

Thanks Bohemia.

They are doing okay but for triple A company this should be a lot better.

I've been playing on xbox since .063. Trust me the game has come a long way. I feel as time goes by and new updates are added this game will be one of the best titles out there. It just keeps getting better and better.

• Like 1

I posted a positive review as well. Honestly I can understand why a lot of people are turned off and frustrated but this latest version of the game is really good. From what I understand the dupe'ing has been fixed 😉 ! Not only that but it is a lot harder to survive. So that should weed out some of those players that just run to the first military base, dupe and then go to the coast to shoot bambies. Currently trying to get some of my other friends to jump back in and give it another chance. Personally I have always loved the game but it has been plagued with issues and I am happy to see some new builds, better AI and a real challenge to survive!