Sign in to follow this  
999white999

Dayz dead

The games gone down hill got 120 days on this game .find it so boring 😴 now . I got rust the day it come out the game offers so much more then dayz they need a mega update because adding 1 gun will not cut it for me . Feed up with the offine raiding the shit base building part of it and the cars never work ...... Will not be playing till there is something better to offer like a heli . Something more then 1 gun and cuts food ffs 

• Sad 1
  • Beans 1

12 minutes ago, 999white999 said:

Feed up with the offine raiding

I was with you until you said that...

Bye bye, have fun with other games. DayZ doesn't need/shouldn't have offline protection.

Although, I do agree that DayZ needs a bigger update to bring some hype back (after they solve some core issues like cars).

• Beans 1

Mate I really don't care wot anyone saying the game need a change to the base side of it . U should not be able to get offline raided because its boring why people doing is because they are shit at pvp the games dead . And I love dayz but its boring as fuck now rust so much more fun and I really dint think I would say it but it is 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 999white999 said:

I really dint think

• Haha 4
  • Beans 2

On 6/9/2021 at 6:11 PM, 999white999 said:

The games gone down hill got 120 days on this game

If you look at the avg players online, this is not true. Why dont you just play Rust if thats more your thing? Base building is not even a vanilla DayZ feature, so dont expect it to be the focus for dev't.

If u say so rust is shit 😒 as for the dev note but pricks. The game has gone dont hill for me not fixing anything that anyone wants swimming under the map game crashs . Had the team last go for plank filled 2 car my game crashes boom by car and planks. Second car mate game crashes instead of the car stopping because there is no one driving now car just speeds off by its self then to kill my team great work devs

I mean, if you don't like something about the game you don't have to wait for the devs to fix it, you can jump in and start modding yourself, or just play Rust and leave DayZ behind?  

As a very wise woman once said "let it go, let it go...."

• Haha 1