Sign in to follow this  
Dale Alderman

Can we get a damn answer to the error code: 0x00040031 ???

Question

So I don't believe how many times I've seen posts about this error and no answer to any of them. I pay and run a server that I can't even access most of the time.

It's always 0x00040031

I run an Xbox server through Nitrado and I can't access my own server.

It's a UK server

i live in the UK

My NAT's open

50mb up,

40mb down,

ping of around 19,

I've uninstalled/reinstated, cleared system cache on Xbox and server, changes port access. And nothing works.

Can we get something from you Devs to at least tells us your alive already?

Edited by Dale Alderman
Adding error code info to posts main body

8 answers to this question

Hi, there are some known issues with this specific error appearing. It could be tied to the M3S truck, in case you are logged out close to one. We expect this issue to be fixed with the next update.

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

Hi, there are some known issues with this specific error appearing. It could be tied to the M3S truck, in case you are logged out close to one. We expect this issue to be fixed with the next update.

I asked a friend to move out M3S away and tried again that didn't work.

Because of this bug I'm stuck out of my own server. I also posted this question to Nitrado as well to see if it's a problem on their side. But so far I've got nothing.

1 hour ago, Dale Alderman said:

I asked a friend to move out M3S away and tried again that didn't work.

Because of this bug I'm stuck out of my own server. I also posted this question to Nitrado as well to see if it's a problem on their side. But so far I've got nothing.

Okay, the truck is at least 100m+ away, I guess? Basically, the problem is caused by very large bases at the moment, and lot's of things loading in. So the more empty you have your immediate spawning location, the better. If you are on an official server, you can connect to a different server briefly to reset your spawn position to the coast, which would allow you to rejoin your server again. Otherwise you would have to try and clean up your spawn location a bit and see if that helps. As I mentioned above, it's a known problem on our side, and we expect to improve the situation with our next update.

Bonjour,

Pareil pour moi depuis très longtemps si cela peut aider à la résolution du problème:
1/ Je n'ai l'erreur que sur les serveurs moddés, les officiels fonctionnent bien.
2/ Pour pouvoir me connecter et jouer je dois obligatoirement passé par ma connexion 4G mobile. Et là Hop ca fonctionne du premier coup.

3/ J'ai 8K d'heures sur DayZ je ne suis donc pas un novice.
Cordialement, 

I finally found solution for this error You are same with me! Problem is Discord. Yes im not kidding. When i close the Discord i can join all servers! And I thought of something and I did these steps; I ran Discord as administrator once and tried logging into the servers again and it worked. I left the server and closed the game, I also closed the discord. This time I ran it without admin privilege and tried to login to a server again and was able to login to the server without any problems. I think something got fixed after running Discord as administrator. I will try for a while, for now I can login to the servers without any problems. I hope this is not a temporary solution ! :)

source: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T163465#2287696

*IMPORTANT*

Hey guys!

I probably found the problem! The Problem is with the Discord! I have a Windows 7 PC and get this error code every time since the new Update. But everything works for my collegue who also did the update (but he has a windows 10 PC), so its probaly due to the PC version. So I fixed the problem by unstalling the Discord on my PC. Now eyerthing is running again and I come back to every server. (The only problem is that I now have to use Discord online, i. e. via browser) but I personally dont think thats so bad. 

Le problème n'est aucunement lié à une connexion internet, discord ou autre chose de farfelue.
J'administre plusieurs serveurs et le problème est simplement lié à un mod présent.
Contacter l'administrateur du serveur qui vérifie le mod fautif.

Bonne journée.

============================================================================

The problem is in no way related to an internet connection, discord or anything crazy.
I administer several servers and the problem is simply linked to a mod present.
Contact the server administrator who checks the faulty mod.

Good day.