Sign in to follow this  
Eliel Velazquez

Why is the game becoming harder for legit players and easyer for duppers?

So i have a hard time understanding the following so is now harder to kill zombies and i think is great that this took place, however there was a way i killed zombies before that don't seem to work the same way. Usually players would hold a melee weapon and hold LT then RT to strike what do is Hold LT the RT then release LT move to the side away from the zombie's face and repeat the process with any weapon except twohanded axe or piaxe wich used to be one hit not to mention that blocking was easy. Now i find that i have to be more precise to do this and it will not block every attack. Then we have duppers they wont need any of this cuz they dup firearms and ammo enough so they can just shoot everything and not care. I still like the game but felt the need to piont out that duppers are gonna be increasing in numbers since some legit players find themselves becoming duppers in order to enjoy the game.

This should be fixed now 😉 Going to make a lot of dupers quit! Dupe'ing was ruining this game, if it has truly been patched then this game will get so much better. It will make it harder to gear up and raid bases. Now players that do not cheat will have a chance to build and establish a base on the server. Not only that but survival has been made much harder, which will also root out a bunch of the run and gun bambi killers! 😉 My friends and I want to setup a trading outpost on official, somewhere in the middle of the map to help people in need!

Just a quick reminder that numerous Duping fixes have dropped in updates over the years. There's been at least ten different fixes since DayZ dropped on Console, unfortunately an Exploit cannot be fixed until its reported & can be replicated in order for the Dev's to find a way to block its use, which quite often is a lot harder than it sounds. The best way to combat exploits & help development is to make private bug reports explainig any exploits you may have found or know about, also as a community we need to stand against the use of exploits. I personally have morals, I hate cheaters of any king in any aspect of life, if I had a friend who exploited in DayZ he wouldn't be my friend for much longer. life's to short to spend with people who buckle at the first sign of difficulty & instantly resort to cheating, if people do that stuff in games they definitely failing at life. My advise would be to stay moral, remember its just a game & the difficulty is essentially the whole point of the game, & report those bugs an exploits