Kyiara

Experimental Update 1.12 (Changelog)

45 minutes ago, McWendy said:

You can dismantle from the back. Assuming he has a melee tool with him. Wich i always do. 

Right.

Never bother with bases myself. Had one sort of set up and it was raided in about a week. Tried breaking into one myself and got bored. Now I just pass them by.

I play mostly on Spaggies these days and they wipe every second month and with every update. So trying to make anything with a permanency in mind is a waste of time there.

10 hours ago, Tonyeh said:

Right.

Never bother with bases myself. Had one sort of set up and it was raided in about a week. Tried breaking into one myself and got bored. Now I just pass them by.

I play mostly on Spaggies these days and they wipe every second month and with every update. So trying to make anything with a permanency in mind is a waste of time there.

We didn't make one before either. But we did on spaggie 🙂

we had to make sure the back side of a fence was also built of other wise we would get the dismantle option. 

We build in the South. it was attacked multiple Times. 4 dial locks. Double Doors. Barbed wire. And closed of tops. 

They didn't get in. 

Devs should add 10 percent chance of insta-death from landmines.

And 25 percent chance infected will attack you unconscious.

Doing this adds suspense when you are unconscious, rather than feeling safe and reassured you will wake up in peace.

Edited by GamerWarrior2000

I have a server on nitrado for pc. I used COT and was checking new gear out and went to spawn the scout rifle (new pioneer rifle)... used scout not scout chernarus or scout livonia as there are three selections in the COT Spawn Object menu.... and picked up the gun so I could place it where I wanted (a crate) and my game crashed. I verified my files and still nothing. I am currently reinstalling the game but I don't know what I am supposed to do if I cannot get back into the game to get rid of the gun.

Is there a certain version of the rifle I am not supposed to use? Or when I uninstall, do I need to also delete the game files and do clean install and start as total new respawn?

This happened today Sun June 6

Thank you!!

Uninstall did not work, deleting files did not work.... WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Edited by cgibson2